Tuna and water 3 18.75%

Tuna and water 5 31.25%

Total:16
iceland said:
ReimTime said:

The containers? Lmao idk man I suppose any Walmart plastic will work haha

lmao I hear people saying some of them are toxic. I don't even know anymore

You could try wrapping your food in leaves

@Dusk: tough call. Dwayne is taller for sure and probably is bigger but Arnold had crazy definition

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
iceland said:

lmao I hear people saying some of them are toxic. I don't even know anymore

I might, I get so obsessive over health shit. Part of the reason I kinda want to go vegan but... I just can't do that xD

In other news, don't think I've been to the gym since August yet I've been paying every month. What a waste, Imma try going again, I have no clue on what to do though... Usually I just go around and do different types of weight machines for an hour then do cardio for a half hour. xD

iceland said:
ReimTime said:

I might, I get so obsessive over health shit. Part of the reason I kinda want to go vegan but... I just can't do that xD

In other news, don't think I've been to the gym since August yet I've been paying every month. What a waste, Imma try going again, I have no clue on what to do though... Usually I just go around and do different types of weight machines for an hour then do cardio for a half hour. xD

Hey if it works it works right? 

Honestly it's up to you what to do in the gym. I'm ill-prepared right now or else I might have made some suggestions for exercises. What you described is loosely what I do though; 45 minutes on the weights and then 15 on abs. I do cardio separately. All in all it depends what you want to accomplish as well

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
iceland said:

Honestly it's up to you what to do in the gym. I'm ill-prepared right now or else I might have made some suggestions for exercises. What you described is loosely what I do though; 45 minutes on the weights and then 15 on abs. I do cardio separately. All in all it depends what you want to accomplish as well

I just want an all around workout, slightly buff... idk maybe I can find a picture that's PG somewhere of my ideal bodytype.

Something I've noticed is that one of my legs is like.. way stronger than the other, my squats are somewhat uneven unless I really try to shift weight. Should single leg presses help with that? Same case with my arms really, too much of a difference and it annoys me.

iceland said:
ReimTime said:

I just want an all around workout, slightly buff... idk maybe I can find a picture that's PG somewhere of my ideal bodytype.

Something I've noticed is that one of my legs is like.. way stronger than the other, my squats are somewhat uneven unless I really try to shift weight. Should single leg presses help with that? Same case with my arms really, too much of a difference and it annoys me.

If you'd like you could read through my post here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7514630 and pick and choose exercises from all categories for a full body workout. Like I said before sorry but I'm ill-prepared for better advice right now; perhaps tomorrow I can tackle this more head-on.

As for the uneven problem, I would suggest working both evenly until the other catches up. Then again I think you should definitely look for a second opinion on how to work on that one. I seem to remember having a stronger right arm (LMAO) but it never really gave me too much trouble

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
LipeJJ said:

Wow, very interesting thread. Loved the ideia. Congrats!

Anyway, I lost 26kgs 2 years ago and now I weight 60kgs (I'm 1.82m tall), but now I need to workout to get healthier and prettier too. :P I always wanted to have a fit physique, but a bit bulky (just a bit) at the same time, but first I needed to loose weight, which I did. The problem is... I don't like to workout. Well, it's not that I don't exactly like, it's just that I don't feel well in gyms, cause everyone is lifting heavy stuff and I'm obviously not, so I get a big ashamed (strong guys usually stare at me, which makes me uncomfortable).

I don't know what to do. Maybe there is an alternative to the gym? .-.

I know its easy for me to say but you should be proud of yourself for making an effort to improve; honestly most people at the gym are so focused on their own goals that they don't judge others. For what it's worth, I'm proud of you.

You could try going to the gym at times that it is not so busy and then work your way up to busier times, or you could just work out on your own; there is no shame in either. As for alternatives to the gym, if you are bent on a weightlifting program then I cannot think of many. However I will point out the fact that it is amazing what you can do with your own bodyweight. Push ups and pull ups are great for strength building and muscle endurance, and you can create variations on them to make them harder. 

Whatever you choose to do I wish you luck!

Thanks for the support man, you're really nice.

I'll take your advice and will try to go to the gym at a less crowded time. Early afternoons are usually fine. I think I'll get a personal trainer too, cause I don't feel well doing stuff that I'm not sure will work out in the end.  I'm the kind of guy that likes to know exactly what he's doing.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Nice thread! A few years back I use to weigh 265lbs, and now I weigh around 175lbs. I'm off and on when it comes to lifting. I'm consistent about cardio. I play a lot of pickup basketball so I get my cardio doing that. For instance, I played about 2 hours today.
Before school started this semester, I had a new workout regimen I just started, but I had to get my appendix removed. I was not able to do any heavy lifting or cardio for a few weeks. Now that I'm good I've lost the motivation again, so I need to get back at it. Hopefully this thread can push me!

smroadkill15 said:
Nice thread! A few years back I use to weigh 265lbs, and now I weigh around 175lbs. I'm off and on when it comes to lifting. I'm consistent about cardio. I play a lot of pickup basketball so I get my cardio doing that. For instance, I played about 2 hours today.
Before school started this semester, I had a new workout regimen I just started, but I had to get my appendix removed. I was not able to do any heavy lifting or cardio for a few weeks. Now that I'm good I've lost the motivation again, so I need to get back at it. Hopefully this thread can push me!

Welcome aboard! 

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
RCTjunkie said:
Cool! I was actually planning to start a workout routine for the summer to get back into shape and build some muscle. My question is what are some good workout routines for your upper body, specifically the chest muscles?

Are you trying to bulk up or develop lean muscle (this determines weight and rep count)? What will you have access to? Assuming you have access to almost anything, and since you want to specifically target chest muscles, might I recommend dumbbell bench press (incline and flat), dumbbell or cable flyes, pushups, triceps pulldowns, and dips to target your chest muscles. Try doing some research on these to find out what you like, and find others to increase variation. After that it's up to you whether or not you want to do full body every second day, or have specific days to target specific muscle groups (chest/tri day, back/bi day, leg day etc).

Woah! My routine is:

First day: Legs

Second day: back/biceps

Third day: Leg/ass (yes, I put to work my ass)/shoulders

Fourth day: Chest/tricep

What a coincidence you put those combinations! BTW, I'm trying to get a six pack but it's pretty difficult to me. Although I don't eat a lot of fatty food, I haven't 100% remove some kind of food, like bread and dairy.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

LipeJJ said:

Wow, very interesting thread. Loved the ideia. Congrats!

Anyway, I lost 26kgs 2 years ago and now I weight 60kgs (I'm 1.82m tall), but now I need to workout to get healthier and prettier too. :P I always wanted to have a fit physique, but a bit bulky (just a bit) at the same time, but first I needed to loose weight, which I did. The problem is... I don't like to workout. Well, it's not that I don't exactly like, it's just that I don't feel well in gyms, cause everyone is lifting heavy stuff and I'm obviously not, so I get a big ashamed (strong guys usually stare at me, which makes me uncomfortable).

I don't know what to do. Maybe there is an alternative to the gym? .-.

It depends on how you want to train your body but there is a lot of stuff everyone can do right at home. I feel home training is very time efficient too since you just start your workout and between exercises you don't have to wait your turn ever.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198