By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted series sells over 21 million copies

It would be nice to see a breakdown in these numbers.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Mr.Playstation said:

It's heavily under tracked on VGChartz. :P The series only sole 18.08 million according to VGChartz.

Well, of course we have also the digital sales, so, i don't think is "heavily"... but yeah, probabily undertracked.

I don't think that digital sales make up a lot of the Uncharted sales. Uncharted 1 was released in 2007 so I highly doubt back then it sold many digital copies. It's still 3 million undertracked over ~two games which is alot even if we factor in digital sales.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I can't connect to Naughty Dog site, server is overloaded apparently  :D

Fusioncode said:
I'm guessing:

1 - 5m
2- 7m
3 - 7m
Vita - 2m

Vita's not being included. That game would have dropped the metacritic score to ~85%.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Sh1nn said:

Since the launch of the PS4, we’ve seen plenty of requests across our Twitter,Facebook, and message boards all over the internet for the first three games in the Uncharted series, which have managed to sell an amazing 21+ million copies and garner an average 92 Metacritic rating, to receive a remastered release.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/04/uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-is-coming-to-ps4-this-october/

The way it's written means the first three games, i.e. it does not include Golden Abyss or the card game, just U1, U2, U3. However, it also includes downloads, so doe it include free PS+ games (I think usually they don't include free PS+ games when they give out these numbers, but IDK)

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
Fusioncode said:
I'm guessing:

1 - 5m
2- 7m
3 - 7m
Vita - 2m

Vita's not being included. That game would have dropped the metacritic score to ~85%.

That would mean

1 - 6m

2 - 7m

3 - 8m

Seems a bit much. I'm pretty sure Golden Abyss is included in the sales. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

"That means not only allowing you to play the single-player campaigns of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception in 1080p and 60fps with better lighting, textures, and models, but they’re also working on a range of improvements and additions across all three games." Noice

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Fusioncode said:
Mr.Playstation said:

That would mean:

1 - 5,750,000

2 - 7,500,000

3 - 7,750,000

Seem better imo.

Next milestone 30million

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

The Uncharted trilogy is a awesome trilogy and deserve these sales!
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (which is not included in the 21M) should be at least 4-5M imo.