By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted series sells over 21 million copies

seems like it is much bigger than we though when we said exclusives don´t sold well on ps3

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
The Uncharted trilogy is a awesome trilogy and deserve these sales!
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (which is not included in the 21M) should be at least 4-5M imo.

...Wut? :| You think that Golden Abyss have 40 to 50 % attach rate? O_o

We don't talk about a Nintendo console... those numbers are not realistic.

Fusioncode said:
I'm guessing:

1 - 5m
2- 7m
3 - 7m
Vita - 2m

It can't be that much more successful than p4g.

I'd say 5 / 6.5 / 8 / 1.5

Ryng_Tolu said:
Dr.Vita said:
The Uncharted trilogy is a awesome trilogy and deserve these sales!
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (which is not included in the 21M) should be at least 4-5M imo.

It is realistic!
You know Playstation Plus? Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush were free for one year at Playstation Plus. Everybody who owned Playstation Plus in that time also had these both Vita games. I know a lot people who don't own a Playstation Vita but had these Playstation Vita games thanks Playstation Plus. 4-5M is still a little bit too low if you ask me. Game could have been 7-8M sold thanks to Playstation Plus.

Dr.Vita said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

It is realistic!
You know Playstation Plus? Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush were free for one year at Playstation Plus. Everybody who owned Playstation Plus in that time also had these both Vita games. I know a lot people who don't own a Playstation Vita but had these Playstation Vita games thanks Playstation Plus. 4-5M is still a little bit too low if you ask me. Game could have been 7-8M sold thanks to Playstation Plus.

Now 7/8 million?

So, you think Uncharted Golden Abiss have 70 to 80 % attach rate, and that sold at Uncharted 2 / Uncharted 3 level?

I seriusly doubt honestly...

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

It is realistic!

PS Plus had less than 2 million subscribers at the time those games were free.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Dr.Vita said:

It is realistic!

Now 7/8 million?

So, you think Uncharted Golden Abiss have 70 to 80 % attach rate, and that sold at Uncharted 2 / Uncharted 3 level?

I wouldn't say 70% to 80% attach rate, because they are a lot people who don't own a Vita but have some Vita games thanks PS Plus (considering the long time Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush were at Playstation Plus, there must be a lot people owning these games). 

Uncharted 1 and 2 never was at Playstation Plus, numbers could be at 10-12M together. Uncharted 3 was a long time at Playstation Plus (and still is?), numbers could be at 10-11M.   

Of course there is also the option that the Playstation Plus numbers of Uncharted are not included in the 21M copies.

Good numbers. Uncharted 2 was my favorite. Time to experience it in 1080p.

Dr.Vita said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Now 7/8 million?

I wouldn't say 70% to 80% attach rate, because they are a lot people who don't own a Vita but have some Vita games thanks PS Plus (considering the long time Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush were at Playstation Plus, there must be a lot people owning these games). 

Uncharted 1 and 2 never was at Playstation Plus, numbers could be at 10-12M together. Uncharted 3 was a long time at Playstation Plus (and still is?), numbers could be at 10-11M.   

Of course there is also the option that the Playstation Plus numbers of Uncharted are not included in the 21M copies.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7328954

Well, that's all...

Ryng_Tolu said:
Dr.Vita said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Now 7/8 million?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7328954

Well, that's all...

Source?