By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection leaked via mobile PlayStation store!

As much as I am looking forward to this, there are two concerns that I have.

One, they bite off more than they can chew with the multiplayer and it leads to an MCC-like situation.

And two, the original Uncharted. It is eight years since it was released, and I'm not sure how well it will hold up without some improvements. I'm not sure if there will be time or resources to improve things like animation quality, so hopefully it hasn't aged too badly.

Don't have any concerns about 2 or 3 not still being great.

Around the Network

I hate remasters, specially for games which can be bought for cheap (you can get the Uncharted Trilogy for $10-15) if you're smart), and i also despise cinematic games like Uncharted. I see no fucking reason to get excited over old games, but that's just me, but I'm happy for others who like these kind of games.

FloatingWaffles said:

How ironic would it be if this collection had the same problems Master Chief Collection did at launch. 

Still, a collection is really great. Would love to replay all of them. I only ever completed Uncharted 1 and 2, I never even bought 3 though considering how huge of an Uncharted fan I am. 

Uncharted is not like Halo for Xbox, Sony never had a console that really attached with one IP, unlike Xbox which is famous with Halo. That is why even if Uncharted having the same problem (which is a rare ocurance unless some conspiracy) that will not affecting the whole sales or PS4 sales. and also Master Chief Collection problem is on the online multiplayer part which is the core of Halo games which is different with Uncharted that focusing on Single Player campaign.

DerNebel said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

It was apparently supposed to be revealed in the morning. So their conference stuff is still good.

Yeah I just saw the tweet, crazy that even this a pre-E3 announcement.

Well they have to find time for all those long third party segments, right?

Can't wait. This is one of the very few games I go back to playing because of the fun and awesome sp. Dying to see what some of the locations look like as well as the awesome water sections in UC:DF.

If they include a payable demo of uncharted 4 in the trilogy, this game will sell like hot cakes!

Around the Network

Made my day!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Skullwaker said:

Sucks that it was spoiled. Nice for those that haven't played them.

Not too big a fan of the name though, lol.

How is it spoiled? everybody knew before that its gonna come.

By the end of the generation I will have my entire PS3 library on PS4!

Seriously though, why not. I'm not gonna get it because I already have all three titles on PS3. But I'm sure I'll get it with PS Plus sometime.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Excellent news for those who never had a chance to play them on PS3, and it gives me an excuse to play through them again

Could this be another big E3 surprise ruined? Wonder how many more there will be...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

1. Make console without backward compatibility.
2. Sell whole library twice.
And people here defend this.