By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection leaked via mobile PlayStation store!

This will also probably be on multiple disc. Drake Fortune's is 20GB on PS3, Among Thieves is 22.7GB and and Drake's Deception GOTY Edition is 48.2GB. Hell, it will probably even be 3 discs, if not 4. R.I.P your HDD if you buy this.

Around the Network

I just realized something, we could now have a scenario in which the Uncharted Collection outsells Tomb Raider this holiday season. Lol

Might as well copy my comment from GAF:

I hope Golden Abyss isn't included. I do not want it again.

I still haven't played Uncharted 3, so this is nice for me alone for that reason. Plus now I can trade in my smelly platinum copy of U1 and might as well trade in my copy of U2 as well, so I can have them all on PS4 (which has a better controller anyway).

Can't wait!

DerNebel said:
I just realized something, we could now have a scenario in which the Uncharted Collection outsells Tomb Raider this holiday season. Lol

If they bundle it and with some marketing, it surely could. ^^

DerNebel said:

You gotta feel bad for them. First we have Tomb Raider XB1 vs. this collection, and then early 2016 we have Tomb Raider PS4 vs. Uncharted 4.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

Lol, then it will be great, but again i am afraid if that happen, EIDOS will be to scare to make new Tomb Rider games

How ironic would it be if this collection had the same problems Master Chief Collection did at launch. 

Still, a collection is really great. Would love to replay all of them. I only ever completed Uncharted 1 and 2, I never even bought 3 though considering how huge of an Uncharted fan I am. 

Awesome news, it is one of the remastered collections I was hoping for. Perhaps we will get an official trailer today from Sony with a release date or month just to make things absolutely official.

Holiday doesn't look too bad for exclusives right now on PS4.

FloatingWaffles said:

How ironic would it be if this collection had the same problems Master Chief Collection did at launch. 

Still, a collection is really great. Would love to replay all of them. I only ever completed Uncharted 1 and 2, I never even bought 3 though considering how huge of an Uncharted fan I am. 

Hope they focus on one multiplayer.

FloatingWaffles said:

Uncharted isn't about MP so I doubt many people would even care.