By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection leaked via mobile PlayStation store!

TheGoldenBoy said:
DerNebel said:
I mean this was leaked beforehand and heavily rumored anyway but will there ever come a conference where Sony doesn't have something leak?

It was apparently supposed to be revealed in the morning. So their conference stuff is still good.

Yeah I just saw the tweet, crazy that even this a pre-E3 announcement.

Around the Network

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection have been officially announced!

This is Awesome! So need this to get hyped up for Uncharted 4!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

BraLoD said:
Mike_L said:

YES! Vita will be fine. Japan loves it and so do at least 8 people in the west (including me) due to it having the best version of portable Minecraft :)

I'll love it even more if/when Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth gets localized.

Cyber Sleuth seems to be great, really reminds the original Digimon World, though if it was more in the line of Digimon World 3 it would be awesome! I need a DW5 being DW3-like right bow!

I hear ya!

Vita is a great machine but it suffered from Sony's great support for the PS3. We never got a portable Gran Turismo, God of War and Grand Theft Auto even though those games would've helped sell units to the mainstream market.

Additionally, Sony should've bought Level-5 prior to Vita's launch. While not developing many AAA games Level-5 develops a bunch of great AA handheld games which is just what the Vita is missing. Imagine every Vita being bundled with Yo-Kai Watch :p

Dark Cloud + Chronicle
Rogue Galaxy
Yo-Kai Watch
Danball Senki
Jeanne d'Arc
White Knight Chronicles
Ni no Kuni
Wonder Flick
Professor Layton
Inazuma Eleven
etc.

I'll probably buy, have to say though, this collection is probably the worst kept secret ever. Even more so than Halo MCC

Around the Network
ErikaEinhardt said:
Legit?? Because I need this before UC4 releases. My only Uncharted is Golden Abyss

=O Shame on you! You play the only game in the series that isn't worth mentioning. These games are one of the holy grail games of modern gaming! (This and last gen)

You my friend will be in for a REAL treat! I am so excited for this. I just hope we have the epic U2 multiplayer. I wasn't a fan of the multiplayer in U3 sadly. The maps weren't as good and less ledges and ambush points. You couldn't take advantage of the terrain as much. U3's multiplayer appealed more to the shooter crowd, rather than innovated like Amongst Thieves.

With as many ports the PS4 is getting from the PS3, Vita might have more exclusives than the PS3 soon, and Vita only has 2 exclusives.

And the remastered continue lol.. Next generation is great

Praise the One.

Lol sony you suck

remake in HD? playing 1 to 3 on the PS4 with enhanced graphics would be neat.