By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction : The next Nintendo console will be the last.

Im sorry, but I don't see how Nintendo can continue in the console industry. Wii U failed miserably as we all know. People are bored with their first party titles so much that it isn't selling as well anymore. No one wants to buy third party titles for the Nintendo Consoles so it is pointless for Nintendo to go after third party titles. The original Wii was a fluke and unless something like that occurs, Nintendo will exit the console industry. Nintendo can still do hanhelds and pursue their other industries, but console industry is over for them.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Around the Network

wrongggggggggggggg sir :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I feel like this has been said about every Nintendo console since the GCN. Maybe even the N64.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

This thread will end well.

Well this won't end well..

I doubt it, because we have yet to see how their next home console will do

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Prediction: we're gonna make this exact same prediction during next gen.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I agree that the NX, as a platform, will be Nintendo's last.

...Because it will be an infinitely updated platform.

Why don't we wait and see how there next console does? Even if it doesn't sell that much, as long as it brings in a decent profit is all that matters for Nintendo.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Prediction: People Will Make Baseless Predictions.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Doomed since 1889

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850