By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fast Racing Neo Screenshots / The Future Is Fast

JRPGfan said:
Honestly Id probably get this instead of a new F-Zero.
This looks more like a real racer.

Did you play F-Zero GX? 

And what is "real racer" supposed to mean in this case?

Around the Network

Looks good

It looks really good! Any chance of this being a retail game? It think it was announced in autumn 2013 so they've been working on it for quite some time. I know they had a retail release with Nanostray for DS.

Anyway, it was always going to look good. Now let's hope it plays good as well. Then it could do pretty well, considering there are not a lot of those games on Wii U, or other platforms really, recently.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

It looks beautiful, and the site says that those are in-game... but, except for the second one, the camera placement looks odd, I don't know how someone could play with it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I hope it plays more like a F-Zero than a WipeOut...

Around the Network

id have liked to have seen the screenshots before the heavy doctoring, personally.

Tachikoma said:
id have liked to have seen the screenshots before the heavy doctoring, personally.

Are they bullshots?

Looks great!
Who needs F-Zero. :)

Looks awesome!!! On which console will this game be?

Dr.Vita said:
Looks awesome!!! On which console will this game be?

WiiU exclusive by now.