By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New PS4 Models Certified: Including 1 Terabyte HDD Option

So an internal remodel this year and then a slim next year. $50 price cut both years I reckon. I would think SLim would normally come with a $100 cut but I think dropping to $250 in 2016 might be too steep of a drop. Do the $100 drop to $199 in 2018.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
KdxlavkdX said:
It's about time. Hope they announce this soon, same with MS. X1 needs one as well.

For people who really need an 1TB Xbox One, they can buy the CoD AW bundle. But yeah, it looks like Microsoft is also releasing a 1TB black XB1, a Spanish retailer but one up for release June 23rd. http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05/09/1-terabyte-xbox-one-sku-possibly-outed-by-spanish-retailer/

Nice, with this and a 50 dollar price drop (Oct 27th i'm guessing ) PS4 will be set for the holidays.

I hope they release it soon/ drop the price soon since I'll be really angry if I buy the console only to learn that a week later they've released a new version/dropped the price.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

TheGoldenBoy said:
Tachikoma was right.

Around the Network
HokageTenshi said:
AllThosePixels said:
Pretty cool; the PS4 definitely needs a 1TB standard console though, same with the XBO. We'll see if they announce anything at E3.

won't be surprise the 1TB model will replace the 399 price tag and 500GB model will drop to 349...

I'm betting that this is the plan, too.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Who needs 1TB of storage today? I have survived with only 500GB on my rig for almost five years and I get all my games digitally.

Mummelmann said:
Who needs 1TB of storage today? I have survived with only 500GB on my rig for almost five years and I get all my games digitally.

I installed a 1TB drive the very first day. It was very useful to have that much spaces when duplicating games, because you were not able to delete them.

But since they patched it in 2.50 update, I have plenty of free disc space.

1TB? Hope that this is true, waiting since launch for this!

I got a second hand HD for 69 Euro....4TB =p.

500 GB is a joke BF4 + witcher 3+ Halo MCC already take up more than 150 GB and we are at the beginning of the generation...gamesizes probably will get worse... 1TB is not so much aswell even my 4 TB will not be enough for whole the generation.