By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New PS4 Models Certified: Including 1 Terabyte HDD Option

super6646 said:

Good! Support it! Why don't we instead have memory cards (SD cards) to save games again? Maybe 20$ each, cause your open to it. Don't know how your support thing this.

It's not a matter of 'supporting it', it's a matter of reporting reality.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Tachikoma was right.

Glad we have an Insider with us, hey she is a SCEI developer lol so it's a stright insider

rolltide101x said:
Mummelmann said:
Who needs 1TB of storage today? I have survived with only 500GB on my rig for almost five years and I get all my games digitally.

I think people gripe to much about only having 500 GBs but 500 GBs does fill up, but its so easy to delete and reinstall stuff its really no big deal

Yeah, I used to fill up TB drives easily before, when streaming was not an option, but now I have only 500GB of space and it has been more than enough on my PC and I'm more or less 100% digital as well.

Edit; super6646, to be fair, it was Microsoft and Apple who really popularized charging absurd amounts for extra storage (and limiting the possibilities for alternatives to their own drives/solutions). On the subject of greed, that deserves to be said.
I agree that charging a lot more for only storage upgrades is ridiculous though.

GribbleGrunger said:
super6646 said:

Good! Support it! Why don't we instead have memory cards (SD cards) to save games again? Maybe 20$ each, cause your open to it. Don't know how your support thing this.

It's not a matter of 'supporting it', it's a matter of reporting reality.

Reporting reality? Lol your a consumer! You should be opposing this! Microsoft knows this is a good way to exploit some of sony's bad decisions. First hype up a decent exclusive lineup, then add stuff the consumers want. Not ignoring them and do as planned. That's why XB1 sales are up YoY like 25% (partialluy, 499 to 399 price cut barely helped, though price cut to 349 also helped a lot).