By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you download a vgchartz app?

I sure would. If they implement the buddy in an effective way (easy access, reply notifications), then it would be golden. Now, I don't know how avatars, signatures and gif images will look in an app, so I'm kinda skeptical. Also, the site has so many options that I doubt could be easily implemented on mobile platforms. But I do believe it's possible and I'd download it.

Around the Network

Yes, dear god yes. I wish every site had an app.

Whatever it takes for them to at least TRY to fix the site on mobile. I mean it's 2015 for God's sake lol

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

No, I'd prefer a mobile optimised version of the website. It runs well enough on on my Nexus 5 (Chrome) but buttons and links are just too small and the Vgchartz Buddy doesn't display, even though I have more than enough resolution.

Given the nefarious nature of ads on this site I wouldn't have confidence in giving a Vgchartz app permissions to control anything on my phone.

Yes, immediately. Well, if the app isn't completely loaded with ads, of course. The ads on this site as a mobile user are just unbelievable. Some even want to open the playstore so to make me install some bullshit apps on my smartphone.

Around the Network

Sure

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I guess I would. I never use vgchartz on mobile but it would be useful to show some form of proof to use on others during a debate.

Aeolus451 said:
I guess I would. I never use vgchartz on mobile but it would be useful to show some form of proof to use on others during a debate.

Wait... You use vgchartz numbers in real life?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Yes.

NiKKoM said:
Aeolus451 said:

Wait... You use vgchartz numbers in real life?

Since I can't tell if you're being serious or not, I'll just answer the question as if you were being serious.

It's the only source for world wide numbers in the video game market. Untll there's a more accurate and punctual source for world wide numbers, I'll stick with vgchartz.