By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you download a vgchartz app?

No. Web sites shouldn't have apps, they should have working mobile sites.

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
think-man said:

Yeah i hate having to zoom in, everything too small. Lol i made this thread off my phone.

My VGC mobile experience:

*zoom in*
*suddenly get linked to an ad*
*close browser because the ad won't let you go back*
*re-open and return to VGC*
*zoom in*
*suddenly get linked to an ad*
*cry*

10/10, would emotionally abuse myself again.

I know I hate it :(

Vgchartz on mobile is plain horrible. I tried it on my iPhone once, I'm never touching it again! Though I haven't bought an iPhone since my 4s, I still wouldn't go on any phone. So either an app or a mobile verision, please!

I'd download it if it gave you the ability to draw humorous mustaches on other people's avatars and you can change posters signatures to something embarrassing and/or insulting

Depends how good it is and what it offers.

Around the Network

If I automatically got a notification everytime the numbers were added and then show me like the top 20 games per region I would be so happy.

Gilgamesh said:

If I automatically got a notification everytime the numbers were added and then show me like the top 20 games per region I would be so happy.

That's actually a good idea!

Gilgamesh said:

This. Although, to be honest, priority #1 for me right now is to get more regular updates. I know that's hard when the updates are basically done by 1 person, but that's the main reason I come to the site.

Apps are for babies. My HTC One can handle the full internet!!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
BasilZero said:
If its anything like the browser experience.....no thanks :(!

Well damn, look who came back from the dead.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence