By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think Beam is going to be a flop.

Around the Network
hudsoniscool said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Forza orion 3 sold more than 100k units on Germany. The second Microsoft exclusive to reach that point after Halo 5. It reached it in 9 weeks while it took Halo 18 weeks to reach it.

In UK, it is selling 73% more than Forza 6. It has a chance to be the best selling Microsoft exclusive on the Xbox One.

Do you mean it has a chance of being the best selling Xbox one game in the U.K., or the world. Cause halo 5 sold(or shipped not clear) 5 million copies in its first 3 months. Also looking at the most played games on Xbox one halo 5 is ahead of fh3 by a few spots despite coming out a year. earlier.

Yes. Even though Halo sold twice as much in the first week, Forza legs are much better. I expect this to continue next year.

I don't think Halo Wars 2 had many pre-orders to justify spending "weeks" sending the codes. I pre-ordered it yesterday after finishing ReCore and I'm excited to play the first one again. Hopefully I'll get it within a week.

Just after I said I need to stop buying games, I spent $80 on Halo Wars pre-order!

I LOVE GIGGS said:
hudsoniscool said:

Do you mean it has a chance of being the best selling Xbox one game in the U.K., or the world. Cause halo 5 sold(or shipped not clear) 5 million copies in its first 3 months. Also looking at the most played games on Xbox one halo 5 is ahead of fh3 by a few spots despite coming out a year. earlier.

Yes. Even though Halo sold twice as much in the first week, Forza legs are much better. I expect this to continue next year.

I honestly don't know you know forzas legs are better(it is a great game though). The only thing to go off of is the most played list. And that would show halo having more longevity. Even if Frankie meant shipped at 3 months not sold. It's probably at 6 million sales as of now at least. It could be as high as 7 million.  Forza horizon 3 will be lucky as hell if it ever sells 5 million copies. I'd guess it's at around 2 million now. Someone could check the leaderboards to see the total players.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Just finished ReCore. Better than what I expected after seeing the reviews. At its current state I think it deserves 75-80 meta. Other than the negatives everybody talked about, I thought the world is bigger than the game, especially Shifting Sands. Game is old school fun, reminds me of PS1 era. We're missing games like this.
I got a very easy 800 gamescores. The last one, 40 points, takes a lot of time because you need to search for extra cores, but the first 760 points you can get within few hours. Recommended for achievements hunters.

Around the Network
hudsoniscool said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

I honestly don't know you know forzas legs are better(it is a great game though). The only thing to go off of is the most played list. And that would show halo having more longevity. Even if Frankie meant shipped at 3 months not sold. It's probably at 6 million sales as of now at least. It could be as high as 7 million.  Forza horizon 3 will be lucky as hell if it ever sells 5 million copies. I'd guess it's at around 2 million now. Someone could check the leaderboards to see the total players.

I was talking about the UK only. I don't think it will get far beyond 3 millions worldwide. 

Since I was talking about easy achievements, Titanfall 2 has them as well. I'm about to finish the campaign on hard difficulty, which is very easy outside Boss fights, and I think I'll get 500 points without exploring or doing anything special.

The game is super good. I love Gears and wanted to vote for it as shooter of the year but the platforming here might give the edge to Titanfall. Everyone should try it.
I'll start Battlefield once I finish it. Then to COD maybe.

not too excited about the next GwG month. With all the new BC titles that have been made available recently, I was hoping for something better than an indie game and a predecessor to a game that was already GwG (even if it's a fantastic one).

Ryuu96 said:

Table #1

Best Shooter Winner: Gears of War 4
Runner-up: Bioshock Collection
Best Platformer Winner: ReCore
Runner-up: FRU
Best Sports/Racing Winner: Forza Horizon 3
Runner-up: FIFA17
Best RPG Winner: ...
Runner-up: ...
Best Action-Adventure Winner: Quantum Break
Runner-up: Dishonored 2
Best Horror Winner: Oxenfree
Best Singleplayer Campaign Winner: Quantum Break
Runner-up: Gears of War 4
Best Multiplayer Winner: Gears of War 4
Best Narrative Winner: Quantum Break
Runner-up: Oxenfree
Best Graphics Winner: Gears of War 4
Runner-up: Forza Horizon 3
Best Art Design Winner: Dishonored 2
Runner-up: Quantum Break
Best Soundtrack (music) Winner: Dishonored 2
Runner-up: Virginia
Best Sound Design (effects/voices) Winner: Quantum Break
Best Performance by a Male Actor Winner: John Dimaggio as Marcus Fenix :)
Runner-up: Aidan Gillen as Paul Serene
Best Performance by a Female Actress Winner: Erin Yvette as Alex (Oxenfree)
Runner-up: Courtney Hope as Beth Wilder
Best Free To Play Game Winner: ...
Best ID@Xbox Game (indie) Winner: Oxenfree
Runner-up: The Little Acre
Best DLC Winner: The Witcher 3 Blood & Wine
Runner-up: Forza 3 Blizzard Mountain
Best Console Exclusive Winner: Forza Horizon 3
Best Xbox One Games With Gold Release Winner: Sunset Overdrive
Best Xbox 360 Games With Gold Release Winner: ...
Best Backwards Compatibility Release Winner: Alan Wake
Runner-up: Red Dead Redemption
Overall Xbox Game of the Year Winner: Gears of War 4
Runner-up: Forza Horizon 3

Table #2

Overall Xbox 2016 Rating (Games, Hardware, Announcements etc.) ( 9/10)
Quantum Break ( 9/10)
ReCore ( 7/10)
Forza Horizon 3 (10 /10)
Gears of War 4 ( 9/10)
Dead Rising 4 (... /10)

-

Unrelated to XBE's GOTY but you can also vote in VGChart'z GOTY

Overall, what a brilliant year for Xbox One! I didn't play a single RPG though :/ I guess I'll have to buy Final Fantasy when it's on sale then.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Just finished ReCore. Better than what I expected after seeing the reviews. At its current state I think it deserves 75-80 meta. Other than the negatives everybody talked about, I thought the world is bigger than the game, especially Shifting Sands. Game is old school fun, reminds me of PS1 era. We're missing games like this.
I got a very easy 800 gamescores. The last one, 40 points, takes a lot of time because you need to search for extra cores, but the first 760 points you can get within few hours. Recommended for achievements hunters.

I bought it a month or so ago and was actually planning to start it at the start of December but then we got that video about the new core bot comingearly 2017 so decided to play some of my other backlog and wait on it as everyone said it would make getting around a lot more enjoyable but as soon as that patch arrives im jumping into Recore :)