By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Frankie denies Halo 3 Anniversary

Op.

Absolutely not.

We continue to work on halo wars 2 and future endeavors. 

There are no h3 anniversary plans at this time and the diminishing returns would make it a tricky proposition anyway.

So sorry, but no.

And the 15th anniversary video is literally a celebration of 15 years of halo and its community.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224193951&postcount=49

-

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't want Halo 3 Anniversary, I'd rather they focus their time on new, bigger things, I'd be up for another spinoff in 2017 alongside Halo Wars 2 as long as it's great whether an RPG or something like Reach/ODST, not some small crappy game

They'd better have an ODST-like spinoff for next Holiday then. Holiday 2017 will be ugly for MS if they have neither Halo nor Gears, especially since Sony has the marketing rights to most of the big 3rd party games next Holiday. Stuff like Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, and State of Decay 2 are all relatively niche, they don't move much hardware. 

Sony has CoD, Battlefront, and God of War might come out.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:

NieR: Automata may come to Xbox One

As it turns out, Xbox One players aren’t entirely left out of the party either. Saito has confirmed that the studio is considering bringing the title to the Xbox One platform, although this decision will rest upon how successful the initial launch of the title on both the PC and PS4 platforms will be. The original NieR title released for both PS3 and Xbox 360, so there are likely quite a few Microsoft gamers who would love to see the sequel on their platform, especially since the original NieR hasn’t been added to the Xbox One’s backward compatible library.

For now, Xbox One gamers will have to wait until the game releases early next year in order to see if NieR: Automata will ever see a release on Microsoft’s console.

I hope that's true. The first Nier was one of my favorite games on xbox 360. And more Platinum games is always a good thing.

MS could still stay competitive next year with a $200 XB1S $400-$500 Scorpio. Software wise they would need a Halo FPS, AC marketing, and if Mass Effect gets delayed they should grab that.

How do i play ME3 MP without an online pass?

jason1637 said:
How do i play ME3 MP without an online pass?

From what I understand EA stopped using online passes and either removed them retroactively or made them free. So I guess if you try to buy it through the game it will turn out to be free.

Around the Network

I'd rather Microsoft to not release Halo game next year, other than Wars of course. Looking at how Halo 5 performed, it seems the franchise need a little bit of rest.

They should buy one exclusive for next year instead of forcing Gears or Halo.

Also, I don't like marketing deals for third party games. I don't see how they help providing meaningful extra sales. I prefere spending this budget in expanding the lacking first party line up.

MS only needs to release one game next year and it will change the world.

Minecraft 2. Make it console exclusive to Xbox One and watch the cash roll in.

I'm about to finish Lost Odyssey and I'm thinking about playing ReCore or Blue Dragon after it. Are they still working on fixing ReCore technical issues?

bunchanumbers said:
MS only needs to release one game next year and it will change the world.

Minecraft 2. Make it console exclusive to Xbox One and watch the cash roll in.

I said this as well. Make it exclusive to the PC and Xbox community. Including two custom consoles. Release on other systems later whenever they want this time. Least they wouldn't have to deal with shady marketing practices.

My 6 yr old got on my xbox and was trying to play forza horizon 1. Instead he accidentally bot forza horizon 3. About 5 hrs into it and loving it. The best racing game I've ever played. Also the best looking game I've played. I'm just happy my son got a game I was going to buy anyway.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.