By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NobleTeam360 said:
KiigelHeart said:

Wow really? Basically I could share digital games with all my friends too or does my profile have to be logged in for him to play it?

No, your profile doens't need to be logged in for him to play. 

I've only tried it with one  person so I don't know if you can do it with multiple people but I don't see why you couldn't as I'm not aware of any limits on how many consoles your profile can be on. 

Nah that's not true. You need to be logged in (additionally to the other profile) otherwise you get the error that you don't own this game and bla.

Real Xbox One game sharing works like this:
http://www.gottabemobile.com/2016/09/22/how-to-share-xbox-one-games-with-friends/

or much shorter: Set his Xbox to your "home console" and set your Xbox to his "home console".
That way he and you can play both libraries. But of course only do this if you know the other person well. It's quite risky with a stranger. Otherwise I would have already done this.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I've only tried it with one  person so I don't know if you can do it with multiple people but I don't see why you couldn't as I'm not aware of any limits on how many consoles your profile can be on. 

Nah that's not true. You need to be logged in (additionally to the other profile) otherwise you get the error that you don't own this game and bla.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2016/09/22/how-to-share-xbox-one-games-with-friends/

or much shorter: Set his Xbox to your "home console" and set your Xbox to his "home console".
That way he and you can play both libraries. But of course only do this if you know the other person well. It's quite risky with a stranger. Otherwise I would have already done this.

& you can only do it 3x per year. Meaning you can't keep switching or setting up the "home" console to different ppl. This is how I have it set up with my nephew. He has my very 1st Xbox. It's set as the home console. I bought a new 1 and have my profile on that 1. He now doesn't have to sign into my profile to play my digital games. Whatever I buy digitally it's on the home console and on the new one that I'm purchasing the games on with my profile. He doesn't have to sign into my profile at all. Hope I explained well enough.

Btw all the mass effects games are in the vault. idk if someone posted that but i found out it happened like 2 days ago. I'm gonna play through them XD

Damn bought so many new Xbox One games and here I am only playing Mass Effect day in day out.
12 hours into Mass Effect 2 so far. While I was surprised that time seemed to pass much quicker than in Mass Effect, I feel like I have completed a lot more than half the game already. I remember it being about 24 hours long though when I beat it on PC and howlongtobeat.com seems to agree with me there.
Will probably have it beaten by the end of the week.

There are a few things that I just couldn't remember at all. Like having to buy fuel. Also I don't remember having any trouble with the shoot behind cover mechanics, but it's certainly not the best.

NieR: Automata may come to Xbox One

As it turns out, Xbox One players aren’t entirely left out of the party either. Saito has confirmed that the studio is considering bringing the title to the Xbox One platform, although this decision will rest upon how successful the initial launch of the title on both the PC and PS4 platforms will be. The original NieR title released for both PS3 and Xbox 360, so there are likely quite a few Microsoft gamers who would love to see the sequel on their platform, especially since the original NieR hasn’t been added to the Xbox One’s backward compatible library.

For now, Xbox One gamers will have to wait until the game releases early next year in order to see if NieR: Automata will ever see a release on Microsoft’s console.

Source

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I really like this trailer it brings some good nostalgia, Best of the year from Xbox in my opinion :)

Barozi said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Ah, ok. I also wasn't sure if there was a limit but apparently it's 3 times a year. xD

Well, I hope Nier does come to Xbox but I'll be getting it on PS4 regardless. Mainly because I don't want to wait, at least the better it does on PS4 and PC the more likely an Xbox port.

What got announced at fanfest?

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:
What got announced at fanfest?

Absolutely nothing

I didn't expect much from this event, probably B/C game or two and Sea of Thieves beta date, got even less than that lmao, it's not over yet but so far there was no point in live streaming this.

lol they might save something for last.