By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
FrontlineJaguar said:
Ryuu and Slade change your pics I am getting confused.

All you need to know is that they're both sh*tbags...

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Around the Network

The Gears 4 gameplay looks clean. I like the new enemy called the DeeBees. It adds more variation to the combat. I was getting worried the only new weapons would be the dropshot and buzzsaw gun, glad I was wrong. My most anticipated game this year.

Goatseye said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

whoa slow down buddy. Slade might be a sh*tbag but he's my sh*tbag, so be nice!

Goatseye said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Pretty much this. 

Don't know how I feel about a robot enemy in gears...going to have to wait and see an this one!!!

Around the Network

Actually I was quite excited while watching this footage. Looks better than I thought.
Back when Gears 3 came out, I wasn't interested at all, but then when I played it I remembered why I loved the first two Gears game. I guess it's going to be the same case here.

Also I bought Strider from the DwG sale. Certainly better deals than in previous weeks.

Hmm I don't know about fighting robots but then again, I didn't really like lambent either and these robots seem to blow up similarly. I mean, story-wise lambency made sense, but fighting them wasn't so exciting. Pretty much like Flood in Halo. That didn't stop me from loving Gears of War 3 though so I'm not worried about robots or anything.

Marcus Fenix looks more badass than ever! It's great that they included him to the game.

Oh I added some of you to my friend list on xbox live. Don't freak out, I'm not gonna harass you with gaming, party chat or skype sex invites or anything :P It's just nice to see what others are playing.

No more 2tb xbox one s to be made(besides the gears4 bundle). Gunna just be 500gb and 1tb besides the limited edition consoles according to Microsoft.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Did they release Resident Evil 5 for Xbox One? Never heard of it. Enjoyed the one on 360. Might buy it again if my brother agreed to play with me.