By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

1 show a year now? That really sucks.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

It Looks Like Final Fantasy XIII Is Coming to Xbox One

Ryuu96 said:

They should make a XIII collection with the XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns for  Xbox One.

DeusXmachina said:
Ryuu96 said:

They should make a XIII collection with the XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns for  Xbox One.

I would try it if they did that

That Gears 4 console looks awesome. Unfortunately no one is going to buy it since Gears 4 is available on PC

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
That Gears 4 console looks awesome. Unfortunately no one is going to buy it since Gears 4 is available on PC

Poor Xbox gamers being oppressed.

Now that I have Fallout 4, I really don't know what the fuzz is about with it having bad graphics.
Sure they aren't great, but they are definitely a whole gen above Fallout 3 and New Vegas and even among other Xbox One titles it looks good due to great artstyle.

I recently got Batman Arkham Knight as well and honestly I'm much more disappointed in the graphics I've seen there. Looks barely better than Arkham City but has much much more jaggies (compared to Fallout 4). Now I know Batman runs at 900p but if I didn't know that I would say 720p or even subHD. I started the Harley Quinn DLC before beginning the story and her hair look quite terrible due to the low res.

Barozi said:

Now that I have Fallout 4, I really don't know what the fuzz is about with it having bad graphics.
Sure they aren't great, but they are definitely a whole gen above Fallout 3 and New Vegas and even among other Xbox One titles it looks good due to great artstyle.

I recently got Batman Arkham Knight as well and honestly I'm much more disappointed in the graphics I've seen there. Looks barely better than Arkham City but has much much more jaggies (compared to Fallout 4). Now I know Batman runs at 900p but if I didn't know that I would say 720p or even subHD. I started the Harley Quinn DLC before beginning the story and her hair look quite terrible due to the low res.

I started playing Arkham Knight yesterday and I agree, it doesn't look as good as I thought it would. When driving the bat mobile it looks like a mess on the screen. It's like they tried to make it more detailed than was necessary or something. Well, maybe I'll get used to it, gameplay felt solid again.

Fallout 4 had decent graphics, good enough for Fallout title so no complaints here. It was the story and overall feel of the world that I was disappointed with. Still a good game but I prefer New Vegas.

I also played some Oxenfree yesterday, I like it alot but damn it's scary :D

I have officially joined the Xbox One family, will be here Thursday. Already got Forza 5, Sunset, Ryse and AC: Unity lined up.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Ryuu96 said:

Official 'Gears of War 4' Xbox One S forged by monster claws and fire

The limited edition Gears of War 4 Xbox One S sports a 2TB hard drive and a custom "Crimson Omen" controller that borrows the console's color scheme. 

The controller features the same distinctive claw marks as the console along with other nifty flourishes, such as a bloody thumbprint splashed across the D-pad. It will also be sold separately.

The claw marks were added using a laser-etching process that cut into the plastic casing deep enough to ignite a fire. You can see that process in action below.

(Video In Link)

On the digital goods side, the console bundle includes a download code for Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition (for XB1 and Windows 10), early access to the game on Oct. 7, Gears 4 weapon and character skins, a multiplayer lobby emblem and six "Gear" packs containing in-game items.

Microsoft will also be releasing a second Gears 4-themed controller, also priced at $74.99, as a GameStop and Microsoft Store exclusive. This one features a grey-and-blue color scheme based on the armor worn by protagonist J.D. Fenix, the son longtime Gears hero Marcus Fenix.

Both controllers sport the same enhancements that Microsoft revealed at E3 2016 in June, including a newly textured grip, Bluetooth support and increased wireless range.

The two sold-separately controller packages also include some Gears-specific digital goods to justify the premium $74.99 pricing. You'll get a multiplayer lobby emblem and three "Gear" packs. It's not yet clear what these packs will contain, but it'll likely be cosmetic enhancements for the game's online modes.

Pre-orders for the console bundle and controllers open on Aug. 1, with the bundle priced at $449.99 and controllers selling individually for $74.99. Orders will start shipping in mid-September.

http://mashable.com/2016/07/14/gears-of-war-4-custom-xbox-one-s-bundle/#ktcgw5cAniq0

That controller looks cool !

Nice to meet you. Ryuu .