By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
Barozi said:

Now that I have Fallout 4, I really don't know what the fuzz is about with it having bad graphics.
Sure they aren't great, but they are definitely a whole gen above Fallout 3 and New Vegas and even among other Xbox One titles it looks good due to great artstyle.

I recently got Batman Arkham Knight as well and honestly I'm much more disappointed in the graphics I've seen there. Looks barely better than Arkham City but has much much more jaggies (compared to Fallout 4). Now I know Batman runs at 900p but if I didn't know that I would say 720p or even subHD. I started the Harley Quinn DLC before beginning the story and her hair look quite terrible due to the low res.

I started playing Arkham Knight yesterday and I agree, it doesn't look as good as I thought it would. When driving the bat mobile it looks like a mess on the screen. It's like they tried to make it more detailed than was necessary or something. Well, maybe I'll get used to it, gameplay felt solid again.

Fallout 4 had decent graphics, good enough for Fallout title so no complaints here. It was the story and overall feel of the world that I was disappointed with. Still a good game but I prefer New Vegas.

I also played some Oxenfree yesterday, I like it alot but damn it's scary :D

Game should have been called The Batmobile with Batman included. Such a disappointment 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
iamRockman said:
I have officially joined the Xbox One family, will be here Thursday. Already got Forza 5, Sunset, Ryse and AC: Unity lined up.

Nice, Sunset is great and I thought Unity was good though I played it like a year after =P

OT:

I felt like MS should've gotten creative with their original X1 boxes. Those hideous green boxes SMH. Someone should've been fired for that. 

Those controllers. Man it's going to be hard for me to switch back to regular after the Elite. I really want those controllers 

Just ran out of Gold RIP. Ill probably renew next month.

RavenXtra said:
Ryuu96 said:

It Looks Like Final Fantasy XIII Is Coming to Xbox One

Agreed. Where is Tales of Vesperia?! 

EspadaGrim said:
darkenergy said:
That Gears 4 console looks awesome. Unfortunately no one is going to buy it since Gears 4 is available on PC

Poor Xbox gamers being oppressed.

Yup, the X1 Gears 4 bundle is doing poor as expected on Amazon in the top 20 :)

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

The remastered version of MW is their saviour this year.

Anyone else having problems with the xbox store.

shikamaru317 said:

EVO starts today guys. Killer Instinct isn't until tomorrow, but one of the other 2 fighting games at EVO that's available on Xbox One is today, Tekken 7:

Is anyone planning on watching Evo?

My bets for KI champion is either Rico Suave or Pink Diamond.

shikamaru317 said:
DeusXmachina said:

Is anyone planning on watching Evo?

My bets for KI champion is either Rico Suave or Pink Diamond.

I'm watching certain games.  Today I'm watching Pokken until Tekken 7 starts, then Guilty Gear. 

Tomorrow I'll watch Tekken final, KI, and the Pokken final.

Sunday the Guilty Gear final.

I'm also watching certain games. The ones im interested are KI, GG, MK and SFV.