By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Some ID@Xbox stuff

Around the Network

Dead in here.

Ryuu96 said:

Hopefully that gets announced soon and isn't for the Holidays because a 1 year old game as a holiday bundle is very smart. 

shikamaru317 said:

^That should help move some Halo 5 copies. Halo 5 might just reach Halo 2 sales at this rate (including digital). Reach, 4, and 3 are likely out of reach though. 

It's already outpassing Halo 1 sales.

Xbox has plenty of games over the next 8-10 months, best to push a few back to the second half of 2016.

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Xbox has plenty of games over the next 8-10 months, best to push a few back to the second half of 2016.

What you doing in here, thought you was a full time Sony fan now?

Does my PS4 avatar offend you? Apologies, if you'd like me to tone it down to an Xbox avatar I certainly will. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

The Gears console will be announce soon? I would thought they will announce it at Gamescom unless that is what they are talking about but the sooner it's announced the better.

I didn't expect a Halo 5 bundle for the X1S, but this is good anyway. The next bundles I expect are the Madden and FIFA ones, then(hopefully) the Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 bundles.

shikamaru317 said:

^That should help move some Halo 5 copies. Halo 5 might just reach Halo 2 sales at this rate (including digital). Reach, 4, and 3 are likely out of reach though. 

I said this before and will say it again: it will sell 10 million it's already halfway there when it reach more than 5 million units in 3 months.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Ryuu96 said:

The Gears console will be announce soon? I would thought they will announce it at Gamescom unless that is what they are talking about but the sooner it's announced the better.

I didn't expect a Halo 5 bundle for the X1S, but this is good anyway. The next bundles I expect are the Madden and FIFA ones, then(hopefully) the Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 bundles.

shikamaru317 said:

I said this before and will say it again: it will sell 10 million it's already halfway there when it reach more than 5 million units in 3 months.

I doubt we're going to see a Madden bundle because the xb1s releases after Madden 17. I expect a FIFA bundle because that's usually Xbox's biggest bundle for Europe. BF1 should have a bundle because that game should be huge, I'm not really sure for TF2.

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

I doubt we're going to see a Madden bundle because the xb1s releases after Madden 17. I expect a FIFA bundle because that's usually Xbox's biggest bundle for Europe. BF1 should have a bundle because that game should be huge, I'm not really sure for TF2.

Madden could see a standard edition bundle, they still have some standard edition stock that needs to be cleared out. FIFA bundle will probably happen in Europe, and a Battlefield bundle worldwide seems likely.

I'm really hoping the Holiday bundle this year will be Gears 4 + ReCore. Gears to help sell XB1 this Holiday, ReCore because it needs to sell well, so far all of Microsoft's new IP's have flopped this gen, MS needs to make sure that ReCore is a success.

Sunset Overdrive might be considered somehwat of a success because it reached a million but the other new ips really havent fared very well on xbox except the third party new ips.

shikamaru317 said:

Lichdom got patched, it's no longer the worst performing game on XB1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVnGix0BVWU

So stupid to release the game earlier when they are clearly able to release a good running version. User scores for this game have to be horrible on the marketplace, they lost probably many sales because of it and still will in the future because of the older user scores and reviews and most will never hear about that it is fixed. 

Whoa baby! Did you guys see the awesome Xbox deal on Amazon for Prime Day? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IAME1WC/ref=gbph_rlm_m-3_0cb1_79f53b03?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&dealid=79f53b03&pf_rd_p=adad8744-e43c-4841-b69c-13bf25020cb1&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=13887280011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=KBYGPZ3Y0M6BF8HWBQ93