By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Two games I'm interested on from the sales, Mirror's Edge and Unravel.

Do you recommend ME for someone who loved the first game? I'm asking this because of the metacritic score.
What about Unravel? Does it worth $10?

Around the Network
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Two games I'm interested on from the sales, Mirror's Edge and Unravel.

Do you recommend ME for someone who loved the first game? I'm asking this because of the metacritic score.
What about Unravel? Does it worth $10?

I played it on EA Access and the new ME is really enjoyable. I'm not sure about Unravel but one of my friends is a huge fan of it.  

I'm playing MCC and Halo2 mission Quarantine Zone.. Then all of a sudden I can hear Steve Vai shredding his guitar while I'm shooting these flood fuckers. This is so cool, I had no idea the maestro himself played on the soundtrack. 10 out of 10 is not enough for this game, tho goes to eleven 😎

coolbeans said:
A game I'd recommend that's on sale: Oxenfree. Some of the best writing of all 2016 games.

Best writing of all 2016 games? Say no more! I'm downloading it already.

Ryuu96 said:

Saw this coming. If it does come with an elite controller I might trade in my xbone for the xbones

Battlefield 1 alpha running at 720p on Xbox One, settings range between PC medium and lower than PC low (lol) depending on the map. Scorpio can't get here soon enough xD

View on YouTube

Yikes

Around the Network

Something from E3 I've noticed that hasn't been discussed much is that during the Scorpio announcement i think Bethesda confirmed Fallout 4 VR is coming to the Scorpio.

2010-2016

konnichiwa said:

Hah awesome pic! :D

Yeah RDR is amazing, I got to find some time to play it again. Just thinking about the scene where you ride back to your wife and kid in a setting sun with the song "compass" playing gives me chills. It was early in the morning I finished the game and damn, I felt blue and absent-minded the whole day heh.

Oh, and if any of you want to make your girlfriend's panties wet, learn to play chords C, G, Am and F with acoustic guitar and sing them Dead Man's Gun ;) Thank me later.

RDR was a long game. I thought I was done with it like 3x in my first playthrough. That sex scene caught me off guard too 😂