By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Whoa baby! Did you guys see the awesome Xbox deal on Amazon for Prime Day? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IAME1WC/ref=gbph_rlm_m-3_0cb1_79f53b03?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&dealid=79f53b03&pf_rd_p=adad8744-e43c-4841-b69c-13bf25020cb1&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=13887280011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=KBYGPZ3Y0M6BF8HWBQ93

Whoa the deal also had a positive effect on the Division bundle and the Gears one as well. 3 X1 consoles in the top 20, very good.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Whoa baby! Did you guys see the awesome Xbox deal on Amazon for Prime Day? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IAME1WC/ref=gbph_rlm_m-3_0cb1_79f53b03?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&dealid=79f53b03&pf_rd_p=adad8744-e43c-4841-b69c-13bf25020cb1&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=13887280011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=KBYGPZ3Y0M6BF8HWBQ93

Whoa the deal also had a positive effect on the Division bundle and the Gears one as well. 3 X1 consoles in the top 20, very good.

I'm tempted to buy it for my buddy, and keep Forza Horizon 2 for myself

Good Deals of the Week. Will get Flockers and perhaps Divinity. Not sure though since I could get a physical copy for not that much more....

Also ordered Fallout 4, which will be here by tomorrow.

darkenergy said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Aw, it's sold out

I might get WWE2K17 the last one i got was 2K15.

Around the Network

I can recommend Divinity Original sin (again) is a nice price with the gold deals especially in co op.

That aren't good news for the status of games like Crackdown if they won't be shown at a press event at Gamescom...Thought they will show Crackdown and maybe one new big game there.

I really hope MS just doesn't want to show games too early from now on and not that they have nothing else to show. All the games they showed at E3 are games releasing not too far away (not what Sony did, showing games which are far away) . So yeah, I can only hope...

Phew, just finished Halo 1 - 4 on Master Chief Collection. Got to play Halo 5 again and pay attention to the story this time. And there's also Halo 3 ODST, is it any good? I think I'll take a break from Halo and play something else first though, maybe fire up Arkham Knight tonight.

Well they can't afford to mess up win10 releases anymore like they did with Gears: UE and QB. If it means they have to make delays to make sure everything is ok, so be it. There's plenty of games to play in the meantime, more than I can chew at least :P

So we all know Microsoft is releasing most of their games around holidays. I don't know if this is good or bad for hardware and software sales, but I'm curious to know what do people here think about it?

I don't mind it personally, there's usually interesting multiplat games released from January to June and chances are I didn't have time to play all of those holidays releases so I can buy them for cheaper price during spring. Of course it's nice to have new releases throughout the year but that means paying full price for all of them :P