By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
That's actually good news imo, vote/veto kind of ruined Halo by making certain maps show up too much and others show up barely at all. Sometimes I'll like a map that most other players don't like and I'll never get to play on it because of vote/veto. Conversely, there have been popular maps that I don't like that much that I always get stuck playing because of vote/veto.

A System I really like is that of CS:GO for competitive matchmaking. There you can choose which maps you want to play before you start the matchmaking and then when you start it you will automatically find a game with one of these maps you chose before and only play against people who did the same for that map you will play.  That ensures that you can play every map if you want to (it does obviously take longer to find a match for maps which aren't that popular) so that it's kinda fair for everyone.

Sure, very unpopular maps would take some time but if they are so unpopular I find it also not fair that the majority who hates them has to play them again and again which will happen with the new system. It's more fair that those who want to play on these maps have to wait simply longer in my opinion. At least they could play them then, with the old system you saw some maps maybe once every hundred hours playtime^^

Nice Fallout video, game will be epic

Cosmic star Heroine for this poll.

Stranger of Sword City announced for Xbox One
posted on 09.10.15 at 09:44 PM EDT by Sal Romano (@salromano)
Plus, a second Experience title coming to Xbox One in 2017.

Stranger of Sword City, Experience’s dungeon RPG currently available across Xbox 360, PS Vita, and PC in Japan, is coming to Xbox One, Experience announced on the its latest Experience Channel live stream. 

The new version of Stranger of Sword City will launch for Xbox One in Japan between January and March 2016. It feature fully updated artwork by regular artist Oxijiyen. Here’s the updated artwork for Riu, Marilith, and Alm:

Experience said it wants to release the game in the west digitally, as well.

Additionally, Experience is working on an Xbox One-exclusive title, which it plans to launch in March 2017.

Around the Network

Why can't the big Japanese companies release their games at least digitally on XBO if some much smaller studios who will sell only a few hundred units can? Lol...

Not even 400 pages yet. Poor Xbox section has gone awfully quiet huh?
Wonder if I'll hear an echo if I shout at my screen while this page is open

What's up guys?

Just finished The Witcher III the other night, bought it day1. Also stopped by a gameshop to pre-order Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'll buy Fifa16 digitally and then I'm set for rest of the year with those games and Gears + some DLC stuff :P

Angelus said:
Not even 400 pages yet. Poor Xbox section has gone awfully quiet huh?
Wonder if I'll hear an echo if I shout at my screen while this page is open

What's up guys?

What's up, Angelus.

Proud to be a Californian.

Finally have internet at home again and now up to 50Mbit/s.

Also ordered a new HDD for my X1. Everything ready to download Tomb Raider Definitive Edition when it's available for free.