By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think maybe we should have gotten people here to vote. Because Dwarka looks pretty unpopular according to Press Play's fans.

Around the Network

I didn't vote but it played out how I expected. Knoxville was the most interesting followed closely by Karoo (I hope they eventually make Karoo in the future). I had absolutely no interest in Dwarka. It's more of a niche idea and the gamers that liked the idea probably REALLY liked it but overall it just doesn't have a wide appeal and probably wouldn't have done well sales wise either. And while Karoo and Dwarka felt like small indie games, Knoxville has the potential to be bigger, and serve a wider audience. Plus the idea is the most unique of the 3.

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime was released today and it's been getting very good reviews.

Nothing interesting on sale this week.
Nice to see them put Evolve on sale right after it was free.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

What have Press Play been doing since they released Kalimba last December?
Are we getting a game from them later this year or early next year?

Around the Network
I LOVE GIGGS said:

You can choose what game they make out of three.

GamechaserBE said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Those three projects are closer to "ideas" than "games" at this stage. 

They must've been working on another game since they released Kalimba nine months ago. One of these projects, Knoxville, will be developed after this game. At least that's what I'm thinking.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
GamechaserBE said:

Those three projects are closer to "ideas" than "games" at this stage. 

They must've been working on another game since they released Kalimba nine months ago. One of these projects, Knoxville, will be developed after this game. At least that's what I'm thinking.

Some of those ideas are well developped + they had also dlc for Kalimba releasing few months ago.

I would take this