By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Let's predict Forza 6's metascore I say it will be on 90.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

I think it will be in the upper 80s to low 90s. From what I played it felt fantastic and a lot was improved upon from Forza 5. If it doesn't at least get close to a 90 I would be surprised.

darkenergy said:
Let's predict Forza 6's metascore I say it will be on 90.

It looks like a huge improvement over Forza 5 so i'll say 90 as well.

I went for a 84 in the Metascore League but now I'm thinking more of a 87.

After 1 Month of playing I've managed to finish Dragon Age Inquisition.
Took me 75 hours and still have a few random achievements left that shouldn't take me more than 2 hours.
That's just for the main game though. Haven't touched a DLC so far. I might add that I did pretty much every side quest there was even though that wasn't really necessary to get a specific achievement.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Took me 75 hours and still have a few random achievements left that shouldn't take me more than 2 hours.
That's just for the main game though. Haven't touched a DLC so far. I might add that I did pretty much every side quest there was even though that wasn't really necessary to get a specific achievement.

I'm playing it now and doing a lot of the side quests. I love it. I'm a rogue and my bow and arrow is nasty

Barozi said:

My step-dad is playing the crap out of it, think he's played 100 hours plus because of side missions, still hasn't finished the main story.

If you guys enjoyed Dragon Age you MUST play The Witcher III. It's close to perfection, I've played it around 150h I think and it's still not finished 😁

I think I'll pick up the upcoming dlc forDragon Age, I haven't played any of them yet but I read somewhere that last dlc will continue main story.

Played as a rogue too and my primary weapon was also a bow.

Honestly the main quest was interesting and all but far too short. There are a ton of side missions but the vast majority can be done by finding something in a certain area or killing a group of enemies and I'm missing those where you just talk to different people and settle a dispute or whatever. Where did the big cities go? Crafting is really cool but confusing especially when buying schematics as you receive barely enough info. Character screen is not very good either and especially the loading times for the character models are annoying.

Awesome game and imo the best in the series. 9/10 from me for sure but there is still a lot that could be improved next time.

Is Fable Legend still going to be release this year.
There is something strange with this game. I wonder why Microsoft and Lionhead are silent when it comes to this game.