By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Is Fable Legend still going to be release this year.
There is something strange with this game. I wonder why Microsoft and Lionhead are silent when it comes to this game.

They say 2015 but at this rate I highly doubt it. Probably sometime 2016, because they've hardly talked about it.

Around the Network

No idea with Forza 6 scores but I think it will get more than Forza 5 and less than all other Forza Motorsports games.

Rain, as good as it may feel (probably better than in any other game), will still get criticized because it's only on a few tracks and I believe not dynamic which means it will be always the exact same rain intensity and always the exact same size of the puddles and so on.

Same with day/night, not only can you only drive one some tracks at night but even if it would be on all tracks at least some magazines will ask why it's not dynamic with a real 24 hour cycle.

Forza 6 is 88 at metacritic right now. Pretty close to what everyone predicted.

Did you guys read about the new 4K TV from Phillips announced on IFA?

It is a simpler illumiroom idea.
Anybody who were interested in illumiroom from Micresoft should see the video on Engadget.

In b4 Forza 6 score will drop because quarter to three will give 1/5

Around the Network

After leaving bunjie he's helping with stories in most of Microsoft's 1st party it looks like.

WoodenPints said:

After leaving bunjie he's helping with stories in most of Microsoft's 1st party it looks like.

Interesting news.

Each of the concepts were nothing short of highly ambitious and therefore each one required a singular focus and the power of the entire studio. In an ideal world, we would have figured out how to clone our team two times over so that we could have developed all three concepts into fully realized games. We tried, we really did, but we never did pull off that cloning device. So, with a lot of love for all three concepts (Dwarka, Karoo, Knoxville), as well as great enthusiasm for what the future holds, we now turn our full attention and energy to Project: Knoxville.

Now that the vote is behind us, what’s next? About a third of the studio is working on Knoxville high level design and planning, another third is doing an engine evaluation (more on that in the coming weeks), and the last third is working on getting the rough prototype build into a shareable state. We hope that people will join us soon in playing the rough prototype build and will share their feedback. If you would like to be among the first to play, please sign up!

On Thursday, September 17th, we will launch our first bi-weekly Twitch-stream. Tune in at 8am New York / 2pm Copenhagen to get a glimpse into our design process and live chat with some of the design team. If you can’t make that time, a video of the stream will be available afterwards.

And for those curious how the votes worked out:

We have only just begun and we hope you will join us!

– forest swartout large
(sr. producer, press play)

I though Project Dwarka was defiantly the most promising kinda disappointed with the results for Press Play's next game :(

Was also for Dwarka and I think some of those who posted in this thread about it were also for it^^