By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn haven't posted in here in like 3 months or something, glad to see it's still active.

I've been playing WP games recently, also I gave Battletoads a try. Was kind of fun, still don't understand how the jumping works unless my one analog stick is fucking it up.... never thought of that till now.... fuckkk

Around the Network

Heh I watched a clip of Deer God from upload and I just can't understand why anyone would want to play games that look like NES games anymore 😜 and there seems to be plenty of games like that. Maybe I should try one sometime.

KiigelHeart said:
Heh I watched a clip of Deer God from upload and I just can't understand why anyone would want to play games that look like NES games anymore 😜 and there seems to be plenty of games like that. Maybe I should try one sometime.

I actually like Pixel art, though I might be in the minority. I like the games that use the retro look but have some advanced work, I don't like the games that people make that literally could run on the old systems, that's just lazy. imo

KiigelHeart said:

Try Fez.

shikamaru317 said:
Welcome to the club Veknoid!

Now I need to build up my library. I've always been interested in Titanfall - are people still playing that?

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Not even 400 pages yet. Poor Xbox section has gone awfully quiet huh?
Wonder if I'll hear an echo if I shout at my screen while this page is open

What's up guys?

Welome back!  

The thread was doing pretty well in July and August. I think we were averaging 50+ posts a day but there are much fewer posts now. I guess there just hasn't been any big Xbox news recently.  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Veknoid_Outcast said:
shikamaru317 said:

Now I need to build up my library. I've always been interested in Titanfall - are people still playing that?

You can still get into games, my friend plays it still. lol

Veknoid_Outcast said:

I'm officially an Xbox One owner :)

Welcome to the club :)

Proud to be a Californian.

I'm glad that Angelus and Iceland have return even if it is only for the day. If only Seece, Yo-John, Man-Bear-Pig, and other Xbox members would return just to make one post here then it would be a great day for the Republic thread :)

Proud to be a Californian.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah no problem finding games. It came to the EA Access Vault not even 3 months ago, so I guess there are many people still trying it (myself included).