By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My 360 powers on with a green light but no rings for any color around it. I read around and at least one case was a problem with the HDMI cable. Should that be it or a bigger problem? I'll have to try a different cable later on

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Hey guys, I have 4 Gigantic XB1 beta keys to give away, let me know if you want one.

I'll take one if you still have them. :) :)

Started Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime last night. If you have a good friend or significant other nearby, it's a really enjoyable couch co-op experience.

I've started playing Far Cry 4 but I'm not enjoying it as much as I l did for Far Cry 3.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Really excited about Scalebound. Platinum makes really fun games, and this sounds like it's a real passion project for them. Plus I can never have enough RPGs

Around the Network

Hey guys, I'm picking up Forza 6 when it comes out. Send me a request, I need more friends to beat. :)

Mmmfishtaco

Angelus said:
Really excited about Scalebound. Platinum makes really fun games, and this sounds like it's a real passion project for them. Plus I can never have enough RPGs

Agreed. This is probably my most anticipated Xbox One game. It still looks a little rough around the edges, but I trust Kamiya and company to make a great game.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Hey guys, I'm picking up Forza 6 when it comes out. Send me a request, I need more friends to beat. :)

Mmmfishtaco

I'll add you when I get back home tomorrow. You won't beat me, but I hear losing is a first class path to improvement

Mmmfishtacos said:

Mmmfishtaco

I didn't know you have an Xbox One, when did you get one?

Proud to be a Californian.

Oh it's on! 

Edit. that was a reply to angelus. Guess I pressed the wrong button. :(