By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Has someone already played the 5th episode of Life is Strange 2 ?
I can't get it to work. Downloaded episode 1 and 5 multiple times since it was made available on GP and every time I start the game, I get the message that ep. 5 is not installed.
I then go to dashboard and check the game. Ep.5 is in my ready to install list. I click on install, the DLC will appear on the installed tab (it won't "install" again, just appear as installed because it already is). When I go back to LiS2, the same message will appear and the ep.5 DLC will have once more moved itself in the ready to install section.

To clarify, ep. 5 installed normally, 9.8GB of data were downloaded.
Once it disappears from the installed tab, the total free space on the HDD doesn't increase by the same amount (which makes sense because I never uninstalled it).
That's why I don't have to re-install it again when I click on install. It will just move up to the installed section.

I'm having this issue on the X, so it would be nice to know on which Xbox you played it.
I might just install it on my regular X1...

Last edited by Barozi - on 27 December 2019

Around the Network

Ok my most anticipated for 2020:

Ori
Bleeding Edge

Barozi said:

I can't get it to work. Downloaded episode 1 and 5 multiple times since it was made available on GP and every time I start the game, I get the message that ep. 5 is not installed.
I then go to dashboard and check the game. Ep.5 is in my ready to install list. I click on install, the DLC will appear on the installed tab (it won't "install" again, just appear as installed because it already is). When I go back to LiS2, the same message will appear and the ep.5 DLC will have once more moved itself in the ready to install section.

Once it disappears from the installed tab, the total free space on the HDD doesn't increase by the same amount (which makes sense because I never uninstalled it).
That's why I don't have to re-install it again when I click on install. It will just move up to the installed section.

I'm having this issue on the X, so it would be nice to know on which Xbox you played it.

Episode 5 worked fine for me on my Xbox One X.

Barozi said:

I played it on a X1S and it worked fine for me episode 4 didn't work right for me so had to delete it and re download it for it to work. 

Changed my best male performance runner-up from John DiMaggio to Martti Suosalo.

Can't believe I forgot about Ahti.

Around the Network

I just watched spawnwave new video. Theres news that points to the ps5 being weaker than the sx. Very interesting. I've always thought that Microsoft wasnt going to let sony have the most powerful title this time, and the new rumours/info suggests they will definitely be the most powerful by a fair bit. Things are heating up. Regardless of power, I will get the sx before the ps5. I cant wait to see the beast.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, the leading rumor so far is that XSX is around 11-12 tflop while PS5 is around 9-10 tflop on GPU, both with about the same CPU and RAM, though there are some rumors that the PS5 has a faster SSD than XSX, which will mean faster load times on PS5. But regardless of specs, I'm hoping that neither costs more than $500. I'm willing to pay $500 for XSX on launch, but if it is more than that I might go with PS5 first instead, assuming PS5 is $500 or less. Lockhart/Series S is a possibility for me if it has a disc drive version and has high enough specs for the same graphics settings as Series X, only at 1080p (since I don't own a 4K monitor yet), but if it is digital only as rumored it is not an option for me. 

I'm hoping for 500 also. Hopefully that translates to 599 Australian dollars but more likely 650-750. A man can dream. 

I have a 4k TV but I haven't got a monitor either. Which is the way I prefer to play tbh.

If you have a Gamepass sub that runs past sx launch period, it may work out better to still get the xsx as you'll have halo and Forza to play day one. 

In a perfect world I could have a digital version of the Series X, knock a few bucks off the big bad beast for something I'll never use anyway

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, the leading rumor so far is that XSX is around 11-12 tflop while PS5 is around 9-10 tflop on GPU, both with about the same CPU and RAM, though there are some rumors that the PS5 has a faster SSD than XSX, which will mean faster load times on PS5. But regardless of specs, I'm hoping that neither costs more than $500. I'm willing to pay $500 for XSX on launch, but if it is more than that I might go with PS5 first instead, assuming PS5 is $500 or less. Lockhart/Series S is a possibility for me if it has a disc drive version and has high enough specs for the same graphics settings as Series X, only at 1080p (since I don't own a 4K monitor yet), but if it is digital only as rumored it is not an option for me. 

Yeah current rumors have the PS5 at 9.2TF and 14Gbs gddr6 with a faster SSD than the Series X but the Series X at 12tf and 16gb gddr6 with a slower SSD. Hopefully MS is competitive in prising with the Series X. If rumors are true they should avoid being more than $50 more.

shikamaru317 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Ok my most anticipated for 2020:

Ori
Bleeding Edge

What about your two most anticipated 2020 multiplats? 

Cyberpunk

Fucking Doom