By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Compulsion Games documentary is out now.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Today my birthday I'm 32 now

Happy Birthday! 😁

dx11332sega said:

happy day of birth my friend 

dx11332sega said:

Happy birthday!

I have joined the Xbox Empire.

Over the summer a coworker of mine gave me his original model Xbox One since he had recently upgraded to the X model. He didnt give me a controller though and I had been super busy with work and family over the summer/fall so it just sat in my closet for the last few months.

Well 2 nights ago I finally got around to picking up a controller and got 3 months of Game Pass for $1, so far I have downloaded Forza Horizon 4, Master Chief Collection & Gears Ultimate.

This is the first time I've had any type of Xbox console so feel free to give me some recommendations.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

Over the summer a coworker of mine gave me his original model Xbox One since he had recently upgraded to the X model. He didnt give me a controller though and I had been super busy with work and family over the summer/fall so it just sat in my closet for the last few months.

Well 2 nights ago I finally got around to picking up a controller and got 3 months of Game Pass for $1, so far I have downloaded Forza Horizon 4, Master Chief Collection & Gears Ultimate.

This is the first time I've had any type of Xbox console so feel free to give me some recommendations.

Scalebound is pretty good.

Ryuu96 said:
dx11332sega said:

Happy Birthday.

zorg1000 said:

Welcome.

Strictly Xbox exclusives or have you purchased some Xbox IP on PC like Ori?

I dont have a PC so no, I was planning on getting Ori on Switch but it's free on Game Pass so I'll probably end up playing it there.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

So it looks like the Coalition is further along that we believed them to be, probably a 2021 holiday release?

Merry Christmas fellow Xbots!