By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I couldn't get that 3 months for 1 euro until now because i wasn't a new subscriber but for some reason today i was able to use it.

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
I couldn't get that 3 months for 1 euro until now because i wasn't a new subscriber but for some reason today i was able to use it.

After not being subbed for awhile a few months later nee subscriber deals will begin to work again. 

MS probably would want to hold their own event to fully announce their next console so a reveal before E3 sounds like the move. Either way, this is exciting times for console fans as we all wait for Sony and MS to play the game and try to one up each other without giving away to much to soon with their plans.

Ryuu96 said:
According to what Shpeshal Ed stated during a recent XboxEra Podcast, the full Xbox Series X reveal is happening in either April or May, right before the E3 2020. Additionally, it seems like Elden Ring is going to be shown at the event, which means that the game might be a cross-gen release, as it has only been announced for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

While Shpeshal Ed isn't an insider, he does have some industry contacts, so this is likely something that is being whispered right now among various companies. As no announcement has been made, and plans can change, we have to take everything with a grain of salt for the time being.

https://wccftech.com/xbox-series-x-full-reveal-elden-ring/

I mean, considering that next gen systems are going to be backwards compatible anyway, one could look at any new release in the back half of next year as a cross-gen game regardless of whether they're specifically developed as such. They're likely to all see some boost just by running on the beefy new consoles even without a lot of extra effort on the part of the individual devs, so it should be pretty easy to slap "next gen enhanced" on the box and just call it a day if you so choose.

Ryuu96 said:
According to what Shpeshal Ed stated during a recent XboxEra Podcast, the full Xbox Series X reveal is happening in either April or May, right before the E3 2020. Additionally, it seems like Elden Ring is going to be shown at the event, which means that the game might be a cross-gen release, as it has only been announced for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

While Shpeshal Ed isn't an insider, he does have some industry contacts, so this is likely something that is being whispered right now among various companies. As no announcement has been made, and plans can change, we have to take everything with a grain of salt for the time being.

https://wccftech.com/xbox-series-x-full-reveal-elden-ring/

Good event to reveal the series S, the OS, new features, specs and a few games and leave E3 for games games games.

Around the Network

There are always wraps on eBay and similar online marketplaces. As long as it's applied well (I used a Christmas card) it looks good. I hard a Star Wars wrapped Day one... One. Lasted about 4 years before the edges started to peel.

I got a free one month membership of EA Access from Microsoft and currently playing Anthem and Battlefield 5.

Proud to be a Californian.

VersusEvil said:
Anybody else in a preview ring + using gamepass and the gamepass logo on startup not showing anymore??? I'm in Omega and an update completely removed the logo when games start ....

I'm not in the preview ring and I haven't seen the Game Pass logo on any GP game for 2 or 3 weeks.

Ryuu96 said:

Oh my... This is beautiful...
I hope that glow coming out of the fan is going to be there for real and not just a Photoshop thing. At least with an option to turn it off or on.

Ryu confirms MS is buying CDPR!!!
HYPE!!!!!!