By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Stealing this question for the thread.

Obsidian and Playground for me, can't wait to see the next gen RPGs they create.

If were talking new studios only then Obsidian, and the Initiative.

Old studios i'd . go with Rare and 343i

Around the Network

With the amount of studios THQ Nordic bought/buying, they can come up with a service like Gamepass and pump two exclusives games per month.

Ryuu96 said:

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Devs Will “Try to Figure Out” an Xbox Version After PC Release

Such a stupid comment:

"[...] Now there’s mouse and keyboard support on Xbox, but so many people don’t have mouse and keyboard that they can plug in. [...]"

Are you serious? Even if that's the case, plug and play mouse and keyboard costs like $10-15.
As for the console control scheme, just copy the C&C 3 Xbox 360 controls and you're done. Hell, Age of Empires 2 already has a console version (PS2), so don't make a big deal out of it.

Ryuu96 said:

Stealing this question for the thread.

Obsidian and Playground for me, can't wait to see the next gen RPGs they create.

I'd go with Playground & Obsidian too at the moment. Would love me some new RPG.

KiigelHeart said:
Ryuu96 said:
Yoo, Clayton Carmine is in Gears 5 story trailer, only just noticed. Pretty awesome to have the whole gang back together, I kinda hope one or two die though, I'd go with Baird, I wonder if Kait will turn evil by the end of the game.

Well it'll obviously be Baird & Sam dying together. But I wish they wouldn't do it. It would probably make a strong  dramatic scene, like Han Solo death but meh..just let them be. Nobody actually liked that Solo died. Kill one of the  new characters instead.

Kait turning evil would be cool. Don't think  she will though, female heroes seem to be a thing these days. And while I know these are two different stories and characters, Halo fans didn't really appreciate  Cortana turning evil either. They might be afraid to upset fans unfortunately.

Do you own an Xbox One X?
I've seen that you're playing Control and after watching the Digital Foundry performance analysis, the framerate on base Xbox One seems horrible. Between 15 and 20 FPS in larger battles. (Base PS4 even goes as low as 10 FPS lol).

Around the Network

Forza Horizon 4 Exceeds 12 Million Global Players.

I was going to make a new thread about that, but might as well post it here instead.

Well downloading gears 5 now;...

Barozi said:
KiigelHeart said:

Well it'll obviously be Baird & Sam dying together. But I wish they wouldn't do it. It would probably make a strong  dramatic scene, like Han Solo death but meh..just let them be. Nobody actually liked that Solo died. Kill one of the  new characters instead.

Kait turning evil would be cool. Don't think  she will though, female heroes seem to be a thing these days. And while I know these are two different stories and characters, Halo fans didn't really appreciate  Cortana turning evil either. They might be afraid to upset fans unfortunately.

I've seen that you're playing Control and after watching the Digital Foundry performance analysis, the framerate on base Xbox One seems horrible. Between 15 and 20 FPS in larger battles. (Base PS4 even goes as low as 10 FPS lol).

Yes I play on X1X. I've only played for couple of hours and haven't experienced any issues but I did read it has awful framedrops even on X. I hope it's not too bad. 

Game itself seems exciting and they went all in with Twin Peaks vibe. Loving it so far. 

It would be cool to know what non-finnish people think about janitor Ahti lol. 

Barozi said:
KiigelHeart said:

Digital Foundry says that it runs the best on the X by far, I’m surprised that it runs pretty bad on the PS4(even the pro) considering that they had GG help them out in development.

KiigelHeart said:
Barozi said:

Yes I play on X1X. I've only played for couple of hours and haven't experienced any issues but I did read it has awful framedrops even on X. I hope it's not too bad. 

Game itself seems exciting and they went all in with Twin Peaks vibe. Loving it so far. 

It would be cool to know what non-finnish people think about janitor Ahti lol. 

Well don't count on me any time soon as I'll probably not buy any new (2019) games since I suspect nearly every one of them to get a next gen port. Especially when they could use more power as in this case.

Things could look different if MS puts it on Game Pass.

Last edited by Barozi - on 29 August 2019