By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So 20 by 2020 is dead according to Greenberg, there are honestly not that many independent studios left any more everyone seem to be getting bought out.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:
So 20 by 2020 is dead according to Greenberg, there are honestly not that many independent studios left any more everyone seem to be getting bought out.

That title is click-bait from GamingBolt, he didn't say anything close to that in the actual interview on Twinfinite.

I don't think 20by20 is possible anyway but we could get close to 20 still in 2020.

That is good to hear I would have been disappointed . I was also skeptical because it’s Greenberg and he isn’t in charge of those decisions.

New Games with Gold titles have been announced.

I'd say it's an acceptable month but not much more than that.

Hitman left Game Pass and joins GwG. Considering most episodes were free at some point, the value isn't that great.
We Were Here is a $5 indie title. At least it's brand new (as in new on console).
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 was given away for free during an event in the past. Zero value for me.
After EDF 2017 was made a GwG in June, EDF 2025 is already next. Poor timing. Also the series is pretty meh-ish. At least the value seems alright here. Pretty expensive to buy.

EspadaGrim said:
Ryuu96 said:

That title is click-bait from GamingBolt, he didn't say anything close to that in the actual interview on Twinfinite.

I don't think 20by20 is possible anyway but we could get close to 20 still in 2020.

That is good to hear I would have been disappointed . I was also skeptical because it’s Greenberg and he isn’t in charge of those decisions.

Yeah Greengerg actually made a comment about it in reply to a Klobrille post shortly after the article was written.

VGC just copied it over here.

I'm very excited for Gears 5. I wanna see how open hubs changes the dynamic of the cover shooter mechanics.

Flight Sim looks stupendous. I'm hoping Xbox One or Scarlett port is decent.

Around the Network

Does anyone here still wanna get into the Bleeding Edge alpha? I got a code to give away

Angelus said:
Does anyone here still wanna get into the Bleeding Edge alpha? I got a code to give away

Same if there's more than one of you who wants in.

Ryuu96 said:

The game will be great no matter the score but I hope that it will be 90 plus meta.

Angelus said:

I'd like it if you still have it.

Gears 5 looks really promising. The 4 days early with gamepass means that I get to play it early so i'm very hyped about that.