By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Trying not to get too hyped, what are you guys most looking forward to seeing?

Hardware.

Though, I think they'll knock it out of the park with games too. I just want to see what I'll be buying next year and throw money at it.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Trying not to get too hyped, what are you guys most looking forward to seeing?

Ya, I'm not gonna make the mistake of getting too hyped up beforehand. That pretty much always ends in disappointment.

In terms of what I'm most looking forward to, I'm really always hoping for cool surprises at E3. I love seeing things that I had no idea about at all. In terms of known projects, I can't wait to hear more about Halo Infinite, and Gears 5. Then of course I'm also quite curious to see what MS has in store for next gen, and just how much they're willing to divulge on that at this point.

If they're going big then Fable 4 most be announced. Mixer already has the game I'm their database.

Not sure if MS can even buy a Japanese dev they are interested in so easily with Japans protectionism.

They should have opened a studio there already, though.

maaaan gaming news are so slow lately. E3 can't come soon enough.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Calm before the storm.

I have a feeling the site activity is going to explode....

Barozi said:

It isn't the news but rather the game releases. All we had this month were Rage II/Team Sonic Racing two rather small releases. Wished CTR released before E3.

shikamaru317 said:
konnichiwa said:

It isn't the news but rather the game releases. All we had this month were Rage II/Team Sonic Racing two rather small releases. Wished CTR released before E3.

Having played both of those games now, I would recommend them to anyone, they are both good games. TSR is better than Rage 2 though. 

Not saying they are bad it is just 'slow' game releases wise, same with countries like Japan, so we get less reviews/love or complaints about game videos. 

All we have left is Layers of 2/moto GP/Warhammer Chaos/An eso expansion and Outer Wilds nothing that I really want.

ironmanDX said:
Barozi said:

Calm before the storm.

I have a feeling the site activity is going to explode....

Hopefully the site doesn't go down like previous ywear.

Everything will probably be leaked or spoiled 1 day or hours before the show.