By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Question: If you could have any game announced at Xbox E3, what would you pick?

Any game as long as the IP is own by Microsoft.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
Ryuu96 said:

Kinect sport: Xbox Scarlett edition.

jason1637 said:
darkenergy said:

Kinect sport: Xbox Scarlett edition.

I should've add " ,pretty much what some here are suggesting." :-p

Proud to be a Californian.

Ryuu96 said:

Sunset Overdrive 2
Alan Wake 2
New Conker game
Proper Mass Effect sequel or prequel
Enslaved 2
Max Payne 4

Even if one of those games got announced I would be happy. Unlikely this year but hopefully someday in the near future. 

EA Sports NHL 19
Rise from the ponds to the pros in EA Sports NHL 19. It’s playoffs season and there is no better time to play this exciting sports title. Build your player from the ground up and compete against over 200 hockey greats in a gameplay system that delivers explosive-edge skating, responsiveness, and jaw-dropping hits.

Rivals of Aether
Summon the power of the four elements: Fire, Water, Air, and Earth to battle your opponents in Rivals of Aether. Unravel the mystery of the planet in Story mode, band with friends in Abyss mode or test your skills against other players online. Skills and tactics are key in this electrifying platform fighter.

Portal: Still Alive
The ever popular and darkly comedic Portal: Still Alive is coming your way… with cake! Using Aperture Science’s portal technology, break the laws of physics and solve brain-bending puzzles to escape the sinister laboratory you are trapped in. Manipulate your environment and experience hours of fun with the classic award-winning first-person campaign.

Earth Defense Force 2017
Defeat the Ravager armada in Earth Defense Force 2017.  For four years, the population knew alien invaders were coming, so the Earth Defense Force was created to stop them. Now is that time. Annihilate swarms of enemies, some 20 stories tall, using your reconnaissance, infantry, and special ops forces. With all manner of weapons and vehicles at your disposal, defend the planet at all costs.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Ninja Theory's Next IP

I've heard credible rumors that despite winning awards for its single-player title Hellblade, Ninja Theory is, in fact, working on some sort of multiplayer game, in a similar vein to For Honor or Absolver. I'm not sure how true that one is, so we'll have to wait and see.

Rare's Next IP

I've also heard that Rare is working on another multiplayer game, alongside Sea of Thieves, which may come as a disappointment to those expecting a return to Banjo Kazooie or Conker. Still, there's no reason Rare wouldn't be able to outsource and contribute those IPs, similarly to what they're doing with Battletoads and Dlala Studios. I expect we'll see the new Battletoads in some form, even if it is brief.

Halo Infinite 'RPG' Mechanics.

Halo Infinite has been rumored to be taking on some form of "RPG" approach to its gameplay, but I've heard that any progression systems are soft at best. You're not going to be grinding stats, put it that way.

Age of Empires

Age of Empires will also feature at E3 2019, but despite some rumors of an info blowout, I heard whispers that developer Relic isn't ready to showcase Age IV yet. I'm sure we'll be reminded that it's on the way, but it's more likely that Microsoft will talk Age of Empires II Definitive Edition and Age of Empires III Definitive Edition, leading into IV's eventual launch.

Forza Horizon 4 Expansion

Microsoft will show off a new Forza Horizon 4 expansion at E3 2019, and I've heard that rather than being location-based, it will be another brand-oriented partnership in a similar vein to the Hot Wheels DLC. If you were a fan of Hot Wheels, you should be pleased with what Playground is bringing to the table here, if what I've heard is true.

Gears 5 Release Date

Gears (of War) 5 will feature at E3 2019 this year, which we expect to pick up a September 2019 launch date. We should begin to see more of the gameplay details in full, to flesh out the snippets of information we've received so far. Gears 5 will be more open than previous games, evolving the franchise beyond its overly linear roots. As for the PC-bound Gears Tactics, I haven't heard that we'll be seeing it this year, but it's not outside of the realm of possibility.

Fable

What about that Fable reboot? I'm not expecting to see it at the show, but who knows?

Next Gen OS

We're expecting the new Xbox consoles to come with an all-new OS, based on Windows Core OS, which we've been covering for some time now. Expect an all-new dashboard based on the Fluent Design System, with the speed and fluidity at the forefront. The next Xbox will be fully backward compatible with the existing library on your Xbox One, including X360 and OG Xbox back compatibility.

Next Gen Exclusives

At launch, we've heard there won't be any "Xbox Scarlett"-exclusive games, with titles hitting current gen Xbox consoles too. For at least a few years, games will ship on both the Xbox One consoles and on the new Scarlett consoles, as is typically the case during a generational transition.

Studio Acquisitions

As for new studio acquisitions, I haven't heard a sliver of credible information. There have been suggestions Microsoft may acquire Relic from Sega, to help elevate the Age of Empires franchise, but credible information I've received recently suggests that they might be building up a new studio for that instead. Rumors (likely made up) have also pointed towards a range of other independent smaller studios, including IO Interactive, Asobo Studio, and even Crytek. I haven't been able to drum up anything I'd call concrete on this front, but typically these talks are at the highest level and aren't easily leaked save for occasional instances of public company documents.

Ok, so he basically doesn't know jack. Got it. 

Xbox live is free on PC. Gamepass ultimate seems useless there.

It has to mean games with expansions upcoming and ongoing stuff like FH4 and Minecraft, Also Global Publishing games such as Ori 2 and more will likely fall into that list.

Ryuu96 said:

Idk if he means new games only/unreleased games, also Microsoft includes XGP in XGS.

1. Halo Infinite
  2. Gears 5
  3. Bleeding Edge
  4. Wasteland 3
  5. The Outer Worlds

Including released titles/XGP.

1. Halo Infinite
  2. Halo MCC?
  3. Gears 5
  4. Gears Tactics?
  5. Sea of Thieves?
  6. Minecraft?
  7. Forza Horizon 4?
  8. Bleeding Edge
  9. Wasteland 3
  10. The Outer Worlds
  11. Ori and the Will of the Wisps?
  12. Battletoads?

My bets are,

1. Halo Infinite

2. Halo MCC

3. Gears 5

4. Gears Tactics

5. The Outer Worlds

6. Ori 2

7. Minecraft Dungeons

8. Battletoad

9. FH4

10. SoT

11. We Happy Few

12. Wasteland 3

13. Age of Empires 4

14. Fable 4.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

My bets are,

1. Halo Infinite
  2. Halo MCC
  3. Gears 5
  4. Gears Tactics
  5. The Outer Worlds
  6. Ori 2
  7. Minecraft Dungeons
  8. Battletoad
  9. FH4
  10. SoT
  11. We Happy Few
  12. Wasteland 3
  13. Age of Empires 4
  14. Fable 4.

According to Jez, Relic isn't ready to show Age of Empires IV yet. Now I'm also second guessing myself on Halo MCC considering they just did a big info drop regarding the PC version and Reach port still seems a way out. Also Jez makes it sound like we won't be seeing Gears Tactics as well so maybe I'll remove that from my list too, Lol. I'm hoping for at least one major announcement (Fable IV would be that).

I'm not expecting a big blowout for AoE4. I just think that we will get a trailer or teaser.