By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, that leak is fake for sure. Leaker says that Dlala Studios is developing the Perfect Dark reboot, which simply isn't possible. They have just 18 developers and already have 3 announced games that they're developing, one of which is the Battletoads reboot. Perfect Dark reboot would almost certainly be AAA, will require a pretty big studio. Don't know if The Initiative is doing the reboot or if MS found a AAA 2nd party studio to do it, but I can pretty much guarantee that it's not Dlala. 

IOI should make the new Perfect Dark. It's such a painfully obvious match.

Around the Network

Is the new Ori coming to gamepass?

jason1637 said:
Is the new Ori coming to gamepass?

Yes

Ryuu96 said:

Interesting description for Gears 5, as seen in the trailer last E3 seems the Swarm are using the DEEBEEs agains humanity.

Proud to be a Californian.

The talent at the initiative is insane... It was even before these hires. They clearly want a strong AAA 90 meta dev.

Is it weird that I feel hype over a dev team?

Around the Network

The Initiative are currently around 30 devs and have 13 open positions right now, they are likely to have the “Core” team nearly complete and once mass hires and positions open up we will know that they are in full production.

My guess is early next year with a possible 2023 at the earliest release date or maybe Q1/2 2024.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 25 May 2019

ironmanDX said:
The talent at the initiative is insane... It was even before these hires. They clearly want a strong AAA 90 meta dev.

Is it weird that I feel hype over a dev team?

I’m hyped for both the Initiative and Playgrounds RPG studio, MS is obviously putting big money behind them and they have hired some quality devs. It would be awesome if MS surprises us and decides to form another AAA studio from the ground up.

In other news, it looks like Ready at Dawns AAA project is self-funded so hopefully it will have and Xbox release.

Man, Rune 2 looks... rough. I hope that it turns out okay but the trailer was not very impressive.

Thats a good amount of time. Hopefully they use the extra 20 minutes for more gameplay demos.