By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Nice, the KOTOR 2 writer did the writing for Jedi: Fallen Order. Another game he did the writing for is being announced in about a month, presumably at PAX East the last few days of March, which might mean that he did the writing for Borderlands 3 since it is rumored for a PAX announce (Anthony Burch, the Borderlands 2 writer, has since left Gearbox for Riot games).

It's rumored that it may be a new Vampire the Masquerade.

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
shikamaru317 said:

Nice, the KOTOR 2 writer did the writing for Jedi: Fallen Order. Another game he did the writing for is being announced in about a month, presumably at PAX East the last few days of March, which might mean that he did the writing for Borderlands 3 since it is rumored for a PAX announce (Anthony Burch, the Borderlands 2 writer, has since left Gearbox for Riot games).

It's rumored that it may be a new Vampire the Masquerade.

That would be cool

dx11332sega said:
Bought rainbow six siege for 12 dollars its a 2015 game but its 74 meta it was 3rd place behind anthem and farcry 5 as most bought games

R6 has been constanly updated since 2015. Game is really good now.

Does it have a single player campaign? Is it any good?
Same question go for Ghost Recon. I'm a fan of Ubisoft shooters but I didn't buy any because I assumed they are multiplayer-only games.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Does it have a single player campaign? Is it any good?
Same question go for Ghost Recon. I'm a fan of Ubisoft shooters but I didn't buy any because I assumed they are multiplayer-only games.

R6 can be played alone but has no story mode.
It was extremely poor when I played it a few years ago. The Free Play Days definitely saved me some money.

Do get Ghost Recon however. It's not much different from the other games in the series. Well other than being open world. Plays like always, you and 3 AI teammates.

Around the Network

So I wanted to continue Anthem even though I did not have that much fun with it, but here comes the shittiest main mission ever.
Complete 16 shitty challenges in freeplay in order to advance the story. Hell after playing up to this point I only managed to finish 5 of these.
Now I'm supposed to open a number of treasure chests, complete world events and get collectibles. No, just no.
I'm done with this game. About 4 hours in before you get to this shitty section. Cannot even finish the 10 hour trial due to this.
On the plus side, uninstalling gave me 40GB of free space :)

So atleast 4 new games at E3.
NT game
Old IP returning
2 "traditional" new games.
The new studios are cool too.

Just finished Crackdown 3.
Had a lot of fun with it. My opinion hasn't changed much from what I initially posted. I would still give it an 8/10 but on the lower end (probably somewhere around 7.8 on a bigger scale).
Overall I was pretty happy with it. A true Crackdown sequel in a great city that failed to add some new and exciting.
It definitely improved many things over the first few games. Sadly it also made a couple of things worse (driving, lack of renegade orbs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70V9rBd6uL8

Lockhard will be cheaper than what MS expects the PS5 to be.

Anaconda will be roughly the same price to what MS expects the PS5 to be.

Full SSD for both consoles.

Lockhard will be stronger than the Xbox One X so expect native 4K/60 for first party.

MS is trying to bring gamecore to the current Xbox consoles so the next gen games might end up playable on current systems.

Gamepass on the Switch is not happening.