By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hope Turn 10 has a huge update for FM8 if they dont plan to release a new Forza this year.

Around the Network

If this guy is true then that means besides NT another studio will announce something new and another studio will announce a remaster.

Ryuu96 said:

Really smart strategy for MS to have their teams split. Rare, NT, 343I, Playground and now Obsidian has multiple teams.

jason1637 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Really smart strategy for MS to have their teams split. Rare, NT, 343I, Playground and now Obsidian has multiple teams.

Its also great they have their new devs out and about talking about their culture, structure and games. Its a model that they should embrace regularly for all their companies, as it will help them flesh out their reputation for supporting great games development.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ryuu96 said:

I like the fact that he said that he is okay with working on Licensed IP, I really hope that they take on a Shadowrun AAA game that IP is literally there for the taking and IMO a match made in Heaven.

Around the Network

Outer Worlds looks super Fallout inspired with the mechanics of the game and gameplay, hopefully MS can work out a deal with Take-Two so that they have full control of the IP going forward since it seems that Obsidian has put a lot of effort into it.

Also praying that at least one of those other two teams are AAA size.

Man hopefully Rand Al Thor is wrong on the rumors that Ninja Theory’s Bleeding Edge is an online combat game, I would rather have them make a character action game.

I don't mind a multiplayer combat game as long as it's good.

So, there's a year and a half to two years before the next Xbox comes out, Crackdown 3 just released to frankly terrible reviews, and I'm genuinely curious: Are there ANY Xbox
One exclusives yet to come out? The only one I know of that's been confirmed is Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

I genuinely want to know.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
So, there's a year and a half to two years before the next Xbox comes out, Crackdown 3 just released to frankly terrible reviews, and I'm genuinely curious: Are there ANY Xbox
One exclusives yet to come out? The only one I know of that's been confirmed is Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

I genuinely want to know.

Well not all of them are confirmed just yet and some might be pushed back as always.

Gears 5 is supposed to come out in 2019
Age of Empires IV has only been announced for PC so far but now with mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, a port is likely.
Gears Tactics (same as above)
Age of Empires 2 & 3 Definitive Editions (same as above)
Halo Infinite is 2019 but I doubt it. (also very likely to be cross-gen)
Battletoads
Ori of course as you already mentioned.

That's what we know right now.