By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Barozi said:
I actually completely forgot that a 3rd game even existed. Really liked the first one.

The 3rd game was pretty bad from what I hear and it was really different than the first two games. Too bad that Capcom never brought the spin-off game to the 360.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Interesting, It makes sense though, It also would make sense for Microsoft to just buy Relic from Sega at that point, If all they're going to be is an Age of Empires studio, I doubt Sega would care about keeping them. They could hopefully become Microsoft's new Ensemble.

Of the 2 Studios I would rather have MS buy Creative Assembly off Sega since they are capable of making games in different genres, although i realize that CA are too big when it comes to Staff.

This news could possibly indicate a potential buyout in the future but it would really not move the needle for me since they are an RTS studio that mainly focuses on PC more than consoles although WarHammer Space Marines was a solid game.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 22 February 2019

Voted Moon Studios. Probably it is the most likely to happen. 4A Games would be good as well.

shikamaru317 said:

Something big is brewing.

Hate these types of teasers insiders do. I hope its soon tho.

MS are more than likely revealing the Next Gen Xbox so Sony doesn’t get all the coverage, I also believe that LoU2, Ghosts & Death Starnding will be cross gen with PS5.

Halo Infinite having RPG elements is the way to take the franchise forward the fans have been asking for it for a long time.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Something big is brewing.

If it’s an acquisition then it better be big, hope that whatever he is hyping up is actually worth it..

Halo gameplay is all about simplicity and accessibility. I'll love it as a hardcore gamer but I'm not sure if it is the way to go for the franchise. If I were at the helm of Xbox studios, I'll not allow this. A spinoff is OK but moving the series as a whole to that way is something else. It might score more with critics and on the internet but total sales would drop significantly.

Personally, I'd choose 4A but I guess Xbox would benefit the most with Turtle Rock, that is why I chose it.

Left4Dead was super successful and Evolve, from what I read, was killed by business decisions. With Microsoft multiplayer expertise, they can produce something mega successful.

Glad to see the success Sea of Thieves has been seeing lately. I hope it really does explode with the Arena update. We might hear 10 million unique players soon.

Only rumors but now there is talk about IOI, Relic and Bluepoint.