By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kingdom Hearts 3 confirmed for XO.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Btw MS rewards on the xbox one is having a good challenge. Log into Xbox for 20 days and earn 250 gamescore by December 5th and you get 4K points and 3 months of gamepass.

WHERE?!?!

NobleTeam360 said:
jason1637 said:
Btw MS rewards on the xbox one is having a good challenge. Log into Xbox for 20 days and earn 250 gamescore by December 5th and you get 4K points and 3 months of gamepass.

WHERE?!?!

It's the challenge on the dashboard.  It directs you to the edge browser. 

Been playing Agents of Mayhem for a few days and thus far (about 6 hours in) I think it's pretty good. Surprising, since I didn't hear much good about it.
It's dirt cheap nowadays (5-10€) so I definitely recommend it at that price.

Barozi said:
Been playing Agents of Mayhem for a few days and thus far (about 6 hours in) I think it's pretty good. Surprising, since I didn't hear much good about it.

I grabbed it cheap myself actually it's only like £3.99 here and plan to play it at some point, From those who I know that played it all say it's a pretty fun game as well, The problem is finding time to play all the games these days my backlog is piling up more as the weeks go by hah.

Around the Network

GRIP
OlliOlli2: XL Edition
Rise & Shine
Sheltered
Sniper Elite 4

Also worth noting Grip is launching into game pass which is launching at $40 on it's own. I hope we continue to see more launch into gamepass deals going forward.

I think at X0 we will see Ashen as one of the games and a Bethesda game, Wolfenstein II or The Evil Within 2 dropping into Gamepass.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 29 October 2018

WoodenPints said:
Barozi said:

I grabbed it cheap myself actually it's only like £3.99 here and plan to play it at some point, From those who I know that played it all say it's a pretty fun game as well, The problem is finding time to play all the games these days my backlog is piling up more as the weeks go by hah.

Heh honestly, I managed to decrease my backlog a bit lately. It's still huge though. The fact that MS gave me another 14 day GamePass trial doesn't help either. I'm very interested in Sniper Elite 4 and haven't bought it yet cause it is still 30€.

I'm suprised no one has considered Night School Studio(Oxenfree) as a possible acquisition. They are a small and talented studio and would make a great addition.

Wjat ES did last gen was very impressive. Getting Bioware, Dice, Popcap, and Respawn. I actually believe those are the best four studios that wanted to be acquired in the period between 2003 and 2013, and all of them joined EA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_zvRVjRq2g

Xbox One - Battlefield 1 & Race the Sun

Xbox 360 - Assasin's Creed & Dante's Inferno