By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Very nice GWG this month after a few bad/average months, I got the BF1 premium pass whilst it's free (and it still is so get it now if you haven't) Race the Sun looks interesting enough to try, AC I'm looking forward to play in the 4k enhancements it received and Dante's Inferno is something I look at all the time and came close to buying it just recently so is also a welcome addition.

Around the Network

I am going to get Battlefield 1 when it hits GWG.

Proud to be a Californian.

ugh two EA Access titles as GwG. Now that's bad.
Then AC which is far from the hottest 360 games. At least it's an 4k title.
Race the Sun.... meh. Also already have that one.

0/4 for me.

I think RDR2 are inflated. No way it is that close to GTAV. They are probably adding in ps4 pro bundle sales.

Just started my 500th Xbox One game. That's about 1/3 of the whole X1 library.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:
I think RDR2 are inflated. No way it is that close to GTAV. They are probably adding in ps4 pro bundle sales.

I doubt that, that has only been done by a publisher once before afaik, when MS included Halo 5 bundles in their $400m first week revenue announce for Halo 5. Here is what we do know:

-Black Ops 4 managed $500m in 3 days compared to $725m for RDR2, a difference of $225m

-RDR2 had the 2nd biggest retail launch of the year in the UK, beating out Black Ops 4 and losing only to FIFA, which is impressive since RDR2 is more focused on US gamers since the western genre never really caught on outside of the US.  

-RDR2 on PS4 passed Black Ops 4 on both PS4 and XB1 on the Amazon US yearly bestsellers chart several days before it had even released.

-The $100 off Xbox One with RDR2 deal at Gamestop and Best Buy in the US pushed a good many consoles and copies of RDR2, as was evidenced by the online charts for Gamestop and Best Buy

-RDR2 is the most preordered game of all-time on PSN, and had the highest 24 hour and 3 day sales of all time on PSN, indicating that it also had a really strong digital performance.

Taking all of that into consideration, beating Black Ops 4 by $225m legitimately doesn't seem unlikely to me.

Yeah but the thing is that even with 30-40% digital in the UK RDR2 is still less than 50% of what GTAV sold so i find it hard to believe that its sold 3/4th of what GTAV has sold revenue wise. The only way the revenue is so high is if the higher priced versions of the game sold really well and or if they included the PS4 Pro.

I opted to not download RDR2. I think it's just not my kind of game.

Just earned my 20.000th achievement!

Barozi said:
Just earned my 20.000th achievement!

Mate you're an absolute machine!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

AsGryffynn said:
I opted to not download RDR2. I think it's just not my kind of game.

Why don't you try the first one first? I was astonished by how well a X360 game looked on my X. It looks like a current gen Fallout. You can easily grab it for $10 on a digital discount or physically. I'm playing it right now.