By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Notice that the PUBG cover said "console launch exclusive". If this is indeed a timed exclusive deal, chances are PUBG hits PS4 this December, as MS's previous timed exclusives both had 1 year deals (Tomb Raider, Dead Rising 4)

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Should probably give PUBG another chance after full release. I got bored of BR pretty quickly, I really don't understand why it's such a popular mode :P

Been enjoying DOOM multiplayer lately, great and intense gameplay with plenty of cool objective based modes. It reminds me of Halo but it's easier to play, I don't get my ass kicked all the time.

flashfire926 said:
Notice that the PUBG cover said "console launch exclusive". If this is indeed a timed exclusive deal, chances are PUBG hits PS4 this December, as MS's previous timed exclusives both had 1 year deals (Tomb Raider, Dead Rising 4)

Knowing Bluehole it's gonna be 2020.

shikamaru317 said:

Xbox Holiday Bundles this year:

-NBA 2K19

-Battlefield V

-Shadow of the Tomb Raider

-Forza Horizon 4

-Fallout 76

No Assassin's Creed this year? Does Playstation have the marketing for odyssey then?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

yay MCC 4k update. Finally. I wonder if Halo 3 ODST is updated as well....

Last edited by Barozi - on 22 August 2018

Around the Network

Xbox All Access https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-all-access
$22 a month for an Xbox One S, Gamepass and Gold.
$35 a month for an Xbox One X, Gamepass and Gold.

I took advantage of the 2 months for $2 of Gamepass so if anyone wants to play Sea of Thieves or something else on there, let me know.

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

Xbox All Access https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-all-access
$22 a month for an Xbox One S, Gamepass and Gold.
$35 a month for an Xbox One X, Gamepass and Gold.

I have had a feeling we would get something like this all gen. Nice to see it is finally here. I could see myself going for All-Access on the next-gen Xbox possibly.

Just a rumour and US only which is sad.

This would make something like an Xbox One X purchase far more palatable to me.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Does anyone know what the Mixer prize(s) were for watching the event from there?

OK thx