By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm going to visit Gamescom on Thursday. Might get some nice freebies.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Know if any of the DLC is worth buying? As it wont be available anymore?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

So it looks like Ninja Theory is working on 3 separate projects, These could be code names but they have filed trademarks for Bleeding Edge and UpRez. They are more than likely using Hellblade's development as a blueprint for how they make their games going forward.

Edit: Just now from Rodneybouch "Ninja theory has multiple projects in development and they will annouce some the next financial year. This information is from their annual report publish last week". https://www.dropbox.com/s/60nwewbrmy7xevt/Ninja%20theory%202018.JPG?dl=0

It also appears that they are working on a VR game.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 19 August 2018

I think Xbox All Access is GWG and Gamepass together. It doesn't make sense for it to be a streaming service because they teased it at E3. I don't see them teasing something that big and announcing it 2 months later at Inside Xbox

I wonder if their will be new original xbox games announced, I really want timesplitters.

Around the Network

Inside Xbox Gamescom Predictions
Sea of Thieves: Forsaken Shores interview and trailer.
PUBG interview and trailer for sanhok map and war game mode.
State of Decay DLC Trailer
Xbox Mouse and Keyboard
GWG and gamepass merger price
Avatars and future update inside look
Fallout 76 trailer
Shadow of the Tomb Raider gameplay trailer
Injustice 2 coming to Gamepass
Holiday bundles.
Cyberpunk gameplay trailer.

shikamaru317 said:

Electric Square and Studios Gobo just announced as acquired by Keywords Studios. Safe to say MS isn't acquiring them. The number of independent AA and AAA studios continues to dwindle. Not alot of options left for MS at this point. Hopefully they make some more acquisitions soon. 

I never really wanted Gobo anyway, the only AAA devs that MS can realistically buy are Obsidian, People Can Fly, 4A Games, and Techland.

dx11332sega said:
What time is Gamescom?

Opening ceremony: 2am Pacific/5am Eastern

Inside Xbox: 7:30am pacific/10:30am Eastern

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I stopped watching after the MCC announcement cause I had other things to do but the show was good. Loved the PUBG and SoT segment. The DMCV gameplay looked good too.

I stopped watching after the MCC announcement cause I had other things to do but the show was good. Loved the PUBG and SoT segment. The DMCV gameplay looked good too.