By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DeusXmachina said:
Is anyone buying Nier: Automata? I would've bought it day 1 if it had a physical release but now i'm going to wait for a price drop.

I bought it but i did debate on it a while as digital is always overpriced in the UK compared to what this would of cost physical, In fact the digital X1 version costs more than the PS4 Day One version did at retail when it launched. I think they have launched it a little high for a late port and should of aimed for that £25-30 price range that Dark Souls just did rather than £40 and I think there will be a lot of people interested in Nier but will be waiting for that 1st price drop in a couple of months rather than Day One buying it.

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
Is anyone buying Nier: Automata? I would've bought it day 1 if it had a physical release but now i'm going to wait for a price drop.

I'm buying this game and Crash on the first week of July. Still need to play Monster Hunter more before dropping it.

Dirt, Oblivion and Shadow Complex are nice additions.

Something is going on apparantely with games with gold for July, announcement is incredible late, must be some late changes =p.

konnichiwa said:
Something is going on apparantely with games with gold for July, announcement is incredible late, must be some late changes =p.

They also announced the June games quite late like 2 days before so maybe they have changed from announcing around the 20th to the last working day before the 1st of the next month or something.

Around the Network

Splinter Cell is one of the Games with Gold. I hope they will announce the next game "Rise of the Tomb Raider" style.

I'm super happy to hear the Halo TV show is coming along! I wonder where and when this will take place in the Halo Universe? I'm hoping right around the time the covenant and humans first make contact.

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown? Fuck yeah!

4m Sea of thieves players and 3 million State of Decay 2 players. Gamepass is really helping drive engagement. Wonder how many players Horizon. 4 will have this year.

22 million unique players played Forza game last year. Most in franchise history.
https://www.fullthrottlemedia.co.uk/article/forza-horizon-3-players