By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Will buy some games and $1 gamepads.

Around the Network

X did 80k fw in U.K. The number 20k for ebgames in Australia is going around(not sure how accurate that is) eb has about a 1/3 marketshare there. I've been hearing from a lot of people in Europe that it's selling out in their countries and that there is unusually high amounts of buzz around xboxX. This thing could do a million or more possibly in its first month. 

Aaron Greenberg said this on twitter

Huge thanks to everyone for their support of @Xbox One X. Great initial results not just in UK, but seeing similar results across Europe. NA #s much bigger, amazing first week!

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Ryuu96 said:

I would be happy to receive something *cough*

Nothing in the sales for me, i guess the're saving the best for 3 days time :)

I'm hoping MS matches the in store prices of some of the big games digitally. I really want that Mordor game but don't want it physically.

Around the Network

yeah this week's sale is quite bad. Even more on 360.

Nevertheless, I bought that Digerati game bundle.

BC games have been a bit meh recently. Maybe due to original Xbox games?

Persona 4 Arena is a decent addition I guess.

TheSting said:
I'm hoping MS matches the in store prices of some of the big games digitally. I really want that Mordor game but don't want it physically.

Same, I'm going to be looking at mordor, origins and battlefront. I don't want physical. My game sharing cousin would kill me.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Will grab physical copy of Persona 4 Arena tomorrow. Still easy to find at my local retailer.

About Xbox One X sales in Russia. One of the largest electronics retailers MVideo shared some info that Xbox One X sold 46% more than original Xbox One at launch. While it can sound as a big success though you must consider the following:
- Original Xbox One launched in Russia in September 2014, almost a year after US so a lot of die-hard Xbox fans just imported it from US in 2013 which affected the launch sales.
- MVideo has secured an exclusive rights to sell Project Scorpio editions while Day One editions Xbox One you could buy at every retailer in 2014. Except for MVideo 100 Project Scorpio edition consoles were sold in Russia through Microsoft Store. So, I think this helped MVideo to secure a larger portion of sales than in case of original Xbox One.

Xbox One hardware in the UK is around 120K for the launch week of the X which sold 80K which makes the rest around 40K, this is more than I thought. Nice!

Proud to be a Californian.