By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

On the XB1 gamerscore Leaderboards does it only show the amount of gamerscore from xbox one game? When i earn gamerscore from 360 games it doesnt update on the gamerscore leaderboards.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
On the XB1 gamerscore Leaderboards does it only show the amount of gamerscore from xbox one game? When i earn gamerscore from 360 games it doesnt update on the gamerscore leaderboards.

Yup I think so. I noticed this last month after getting 1000G from Silent Hill and it didn't add to X1 leaderboard.

KiigelHeart said:
jason1637 said:

Yup I think so. I noticed this last month after getting 1000G from Silent Hill and it didn't add to X1 leaderboard.

Hve you beaten Recore by now?

I did the last floors of Eden Tower earlier today and tried beating the final boss but died with him still having more than 50% health.
I was very underlevelled though. 23 if I remember correctly. I'm grinding a few levels now and will try again. I also find it quite hard to upgrade AP-3 parts. I almost never find them.

EDIT: Beaten the game now :)

Yep i beat it. I had lvl27 Joule and last two floors and final boss were easy. Just build up your combo counter and save that instant extract for tough enemies. Combat in this game is actually pretty good and fun!

AP-3 gaskets are hard to find indeed. There was many of them in Shifting Sands, use Mack to dig the up.

I started playing Titanfall 2 today and the campaign seems ok. I might go back to ReCore to get some achievements.

Agents of Mayhem could be the worst marketed AAA game I have ever seen. I never saw anything about the game except for when I searched for it once. It's just laughable.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
Yep i beat it. I had lvl27 Joule and last two floors and final boss were easy. Just build up your combo counter and save that instant extract for tough enemies. Combat in this game is actually pretty good and fun!

AP-3 gaskets are hard to find indeed. There was many of them in Shifting Sands, use Mack to dig the up.

I started playing Titanfall 2 today and the campaign seems ok. I might go back to ReCore to get some achievements.

yeah I only had trouble with Floor 2. Floor 3 was a bit tricky due to the radiation during the fights, but I never died there. Floors 4 and 5 were easy even on lvl 22/23.
I did grind in Shifting Sands, fighting other AP-3s but almost no luck. Then saw that I had 7 golden gaskets and realized that you can split them into silver and bronze versions lol. I only knew about combining them.

crissindahouse said:
Agents of Mayhem could be the worst marketed AAA game I have ever seen. I never saw anything about the game except for when I searched for it once. It's just laughable.

Exactly. My brother was telling me after E3 that the game was slated to launch in August, and I was like lol nah no way, I've never heard a peep about this game....the devs of Saint's Row ain't gonna release a game this low key. So then I looked it up, and sure enough....launching this month. Pretty shocking lack of marketing, especially for a new IP. Guess Deep Silver (that's the publisher right?) must like wasting money, cus if I put up a bunch of cash for one of my teams to make a whole new game, I sure as shit would float a few more dollars to make sure people actually know it exists.

Agents of Mayhem comes out this month? I thought it was Q1 2018.

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:
Agents of Mayhem comes out this month? I thought it was Q1 2018.

Nope, it releases August 15th. Not sure what game you're thinking of. 

Oh i thought it was an 2018 game. Is it going to be $60? If it is ill buy it later on.

Ryuu96 said:

Soon, It'll likely release September 13th Imo as Ori and the Blind Forest did the same (Definitive Edition released exactly a year after)

Very curious to see what they've added. I don't think it will be just a new area and a robot.