By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
Barozi said:
Man Recore is a great game.
Basically saved my weekend.

Yup, 8/10 for me too, Great Platforming, Fun Gameplay and good characters, It's one of my most wanted sequels to a game for this gen.

For the Definitive Edition I wonder if they'll rework the ending to make it less of a grind which was a big complaint, I managed to avoid it for the most part because I knew about the complaint and just picked up cores along the story and was only around 7 out before I got to that point.

Hopefully they fix the complaint though, Idk why it's took a year to fix the bugs, bump it's resolution and open up an area that's already in the game and already accessible, Ori DE at least added in a completely new area with a small story whereas ReCore's area is already in the game and just needs to be populated with enemies.

They should improve the map too, I'll go back and 100% it if they included them collectibles on the map lol.

Right. Maybe not from the start, but when you get a certain percentage of collectibles in each area or something like that. Not sure if "buying" them would make sense.
I also think that they should increase the zoom on the map screen. On my couch it's really hard to see where I am and in which direction I'm facing.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Barozi said:
Man Recore is a great game.
Basically saved my weekend.

Yup, 8/10 for me too, Great Platforming, Fun Gameplay and good characters, It's one of my most wanted sequels to a game for this gen.

For the Definitive Edition I wonder if they'll rework the ending to make it less of a grind which was a big complaint, I managed to avoid it for the most part because I knew about the complaint and just picked up cores along the story and was only around 7 out before I got to that point.

Hopefully they fix the complaint though, Idk why it's took a year to fix the bugs, bump it's resolution and open up an area that's already in the game and already accessible, Ori DE at least added in a completely new area with a small story whereas ReCore's area is already in the game and just needs to be populated with enemies.

They should improve the map too, I'll go back and 100% it if they included them collectibles on the map lol.

I don't understand this complaint.  It's not hard to get the required cores if you explore a little.

darkenergy said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yep. I am still mindblown that it only got a 63 meta. It easily deserved an 80. 

So is this the case where "critics are too hash" actually applies here? :-p

well it's certainly more appreciated by gamers if we look at TA user scores, which are usually below Metascores.
3.8/5 or 7.6/10

I just overtook shikamaru's total gamerscore. Next round's on me guys!

KiigelHeart said:

Lucky you, I wish I had someone to overtake.

Well there are still 1336 strangers in front of me...

Around the Network
Barozi said:
KiigelHeart said:

Nice that makes you rank 1337 :)

WoodenPints said:
Barozi said:

Nice that makes you rank 1337 :)

Yeah I know it sounds leet neat :)

Angelus said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

You're a better man than me. That game was too boring for words. I'll probabaly beat it one day out of sheer will but damn. Glad you enjoyed it though man.

Who isn't?

Awwwww is that what you've been thinking this whole time?  Move along. People have differing tastes. I don't know you so I wouldn't condescend and make things personal (just me). I don't think I'm a better nor lesser man than anyone on this site. I just came to talk about games.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Angelus said:

Who isn't?

Awwwww is that what you've been thinking this whole time?  Move along. People have differing tastes. I don't know you so I wouldn't condescend and make things personal (just me). I don't think I'm a better nor lesser man than anyone on this site. I just came to talk about games.

Don't overthink it buddy, you lobbed up a softball, and I decided it would be a shame to ignore

Titanfall 2 hit the EA Access vault today.