By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
Pyro as Bill said:
Are backwards compatible X360 games free on XB1 if you owned the digital version last gen or does it only apply to discs?

Yes they're free.

Does that apply to games you got free with Games with Gold on 360?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
KiigelHeart said:

Yes they're free.

Yeah they also apply. The games will show up in the ready install section of the games and apps window.

jason1637 said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Yeah they also apply. The games will show up in the ready install section of the games and apps window.

That's pretty good. Thanks.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Man Recore is a great game.
Basically saved my weekend.

shikamaru317 said:
Barozi said:

Yep. I am still mindblown that it only got a 63 meta. It easily deserved an 80. 

That's exactly what I think. It's an 8/10 for me.

The low budget is noticeable here and there.
Graphics could be a tiny bit better (some textures are a bit low res like stones and prismatic cores, character models are quite simplistic), there's some pop-in in the distance, voices are sometimes cut off.

Fighting is not that good but enjoyable enough, platforming is great though. All in all it's fun.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

You're a better man than me. That game was too boring for words. I'll probabaly beat it one day out of sheer will but damn. Glad you enjoyed it though man.

I finally got to 41% overall completion yesterday. Only 355 more achievements to get to 42% lol.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Barozi said:

You're a better man than me. That game was too boring for words. I'll probabaly beat it one day out of sheer will but damn. Glad you enjoyed it though man.

Who isn't?

shikamaru317 said:
Barozi said:

So is this the case where "critics are too hash" actually applies here? :-p

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
shikamaru317 said:

So is this the case where "critics are too hash" actually applies here? :-p

Pretty much. And Quantum Break too. Although I would use the word 'clueless' instead.

That said, around 75 would have been appropriate for ReCore imo. I think I'll finish it next, I need something fun to play after 100% completing Silent Hill: Homecoming in the weekend.