By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Here we go.....

RIP E3 Free Leaks.

Heads up, it might not be about MS but I'm betting someone is about to be leaked...

Use Spoiler Tags! Especially from sites like Kotaku.

Hopefully MS didn't spring a leak. They've been doing so well so far this year. 

He said that it's not a leak or a game reveal but a story?

Around the Network

YES! No VR! Thanks, Microsoft. Might even make me buy a Scorpio

Ryuu96 said:
AsGryffynn said:

KotA is a Capcom IP, hence why I cannot confirm whether the leak is indeed true or not... 

It was leaked months ago along with 2 other Capcom Ip's (From 4Chan, lol) along with an image of KOTA and a description so that's where he's getting it from, it's a pretty safeish prediction to say that Capcom Vancouver will continue their close relationship with MS and make another exclusive with them.

I don't believe this leak at all and Jez has already shot it down.

Borderlands 3/Ninja Gaiden aren't happening, the gameplay predictions are easy and a few of the 'leaks' have already been 'leaked' elsewhere such as MH5 being multiplatform, Fable by Studio Gobo (More of a prediction based on a Studio Gobo Artist creating a Faun...) and KOTA.

Obsidian IP he gives himself a big timeframe before we'll know if it's real or not and he can simply state it was cancelled considering it's apparently 3 years away.

But I cannot say whether this is true or not. The original reveal was a Capcom thing, so I cannot say for sure if it really will be a Microsoft thing or everyone's free to tuck in... I wonder what made the guys at Capcom Vancouver think this was a good idea... 

Even then, I must mention the game reminds me of Cassandra Clare... 

Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:

He said that it's not a leak or a game reveal but a story?

Oh, good, we're safe for now

Unless it's a story about Scalebound....

Hopefully a story about Scalebound being in Development again for XB1.

huh why is the GwG Assassin's Creed III not compatible with my retail install? It's also only 13.1 GB while the retail version is 17.5GB.

Around the Network

$399 Scorpio will be a great price.

So, around 35 hours on average per user who uses it or around 17 hours per XBO owner. That's not too bad. Sure, many don't use it or not much but I guess for maybe 1/5 XBO owners this is a much used feature and some more use it at least from time to time.  

I've read that 343 will be there but not about Halo 6. You guys think it'll be the last update for Halo 5? I really hope so. Having it immediately available Monday morning would bring players back and play that and not watch anything boring that whole day. Win-Win

Ryuu96 said:
TheSting said:
I've read that 343 will be there but not about Halo 6. You guys think it'll be the last update for Halo 5? I really hope so. Having it immediately available Monday morning would bring players back and play that and not watch anything boring that whole day. Win-Win

Halo Wars 2 Expansion.

Other smaller stuff like yeah, maybe a Halo 5 Update, Halo 3 Themed for the Anniversary and Update on the Halo TV Show could be possible if it isn't dead.

Oh god no. No TV talk at E3.

If they do remake/remaster Halo 3 then I hope that they go the Gears Ultimate route and not the Anniversary graphical update that Halo/Halo 2 got.