By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hudsoniscool said:
shikamaru317 said:

That is very interesting. 

The monster hunter game on Xbox has also been "confirmed" by other insiders. Leak is starting to look more likely, but I'm not convinced yet.

I would rather MS would have gotten the Lost Star Capcom game as an exclsuive instead of making a deal for Monster Hunter releasing on Xbox.

Around the Network

Thank God for no VR, better they focus on games than gimmicks.

Monster Hunter on Xbox seems unlikely to me but that would be big news. Even though i don't like MH games.

DeusXmachina said:
jason1637 said:

Do you have a link to the leak i want to read up on it.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/379090451

Ok so I have just read this in full, and it can be dismissed out of hand.

I am not pessimistic about Xbox to the extent a lot of others are. But there is no evidence to suggest that Microsoft has the degree of financial committment to content that would be necessary deliver such an outstanding shopping list.

Don't get me wrong, if this were true it would be incredible. Its just not though, its bullshit.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

And to address the complete bullshit rumours in the 1% world where they are true:

Crackdown - great that this is sounding awesome

SOT - I really want great things from Rare but, you know, wait and see. 

State of Decay - cool but I am just not a fan. 

Forza 7 - cool

Ninja Gaiden - this is the sort of game it could be worth having a Scorpio for. As others have said, not a good long term strategy to focus on third party.

Borderlands 3 - would be a huge move, remember the meltdowns over Tomb Raider? And BL is bigger than that. 

Fable Online - This is where I get most upset that this rumour is bullshit. I think I'd really enjoy a Destiny-esque Fable, with a strong single-player focus. An even bigger tease is the bullshit 'if it does well they'll greenlight a Fable 4.' Fable 3 DID do well. They should have greenlit a straight up sequel back then.

Knight of the Aegis - Again, sounds cool, but you'd hope its an MS property.

Monster Hunter - I don't care and of all the rumours this is the most bullshit. 

Dino Crisis - Does anyone even remember Dino Crisis? If you're going to bring things back from the dead, try a real Banjo or Conker sequel. 

Obsidian IP - this rumour was unclear to me? Its seperate from Knight of the Aegis, and would be multiplatform with MS marketing rights?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Ugh.....somebody remind me to stay off this thread before E3 next year. You guys plaster leaks all over the place like everyone wants to have the conference spoiled for them......

Angelus said:
Ugh.....somebody remind me to stay off this thread before E3 next year. You guys plaster leaks all over the place like everyone wants to have the conference spoiled for them......

They're more rumors than leaks. Pretty far fetched rumors too.

DeusXmachina said:
Angelus said:

In this case, perhaps, but it's not like you guys wouldn't post it if you had a 100% accurate leak

Angelus said:
DeusXmachina said:

In this case, perhaps, but it's not like you guys wouldn't post it if you had a 100% accurate leak

Last year,  we were using spoilers for the true leaks while the same leaks were posted in the "latest stories" and they were 1-2 topics with the news on their title.

in conclusion, if you want to avoid spoilers you should avoid all game sites for a few days before E3.

starcraft said:

And to address the complete bullshit rumours in the 1% world where they are true:

Crackdown - great that this is sounding awesome

SOT - I really want great things from Rare but, you know, wait and see. 

State of Decay - cool but I am just not a fan. 

Forza 7 - cool

Ninja Gaiden - this is the sort of game it could be worth having a Scorpio for. As others have said, not a good long term strategy to focus on third party.

Borderlands 3 - would be a huge move, remember the meltdowns over Tomb Raider? And BL is bigger than that. 

Fable Online - This is where I get most upset that this rumour is bullshit. I think I'd really enjoy a Destiny-esque Fable, with a strong single-player focus. An even bigger tease is the bullshit 'if it does well they'll greenlight a Fable 4.' Fable 3 DID do well. They should have greenlit a straight up sequel back then.

Knight of the Aegis - Again, sounds cool, but you'd hope its an MS property.

Monster Hunter - I don't care and of all the rumours this is the most bullshit. 

Dino Crisis - Does anyone even remember Dino Crisis? If you're going to bring things back from the dead, try a real Banjo or Conker sequel. 

Obsidian IP - this rumour was unclear to me? Its seperate from Knight of the Aegis, and would be multiplatform with MS marketing rights?

KotA is a Capcom IP, hence why I cannot confirm whether the leak is indeed true or not...