By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

Oh god no. No TV talk at E3.

I'm fine with it as long as it's just Halo and they keep it short. Halo fans have been waiting for news about the tv show for 3 years now, it's about time they announce something. 

Save it for after the show. The time they use to talk about TV could be used to show a trailer for a game. Dont get me wrong i want to hear more about the Halo show but just not on an E3 stage.

Around the Network

Vampyr launches November for Xbox One, PS4, and PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YLhQJSwCQo

Ryuu96 said:

Damn lol.

So 12Gb Total, 9Gb to Games and 3Gb to OS

that is a sick amount of total memory man :D

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Apparently the E3 show will be longer then 90 minutes, hmmm they must have a lot to show, or something very long lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Remember? :)

twitter.com/kazhiraiceo/status/336910138478837760

now 6>4

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Possible Halo Leak

Link: Frankie has already came out to deny but if true it looks like a standalone game developed by Certain Affinity, if it was Halo Wars 2 Expansion surely it would have "Halo Wars 2" in the name and it's a pretty good looking fake.

Damn I would be so hyped for a Standalone Halo Horror Game based on The Flood (Certain Affinity has the experience there) and I've been waiting so damn long for the Flood to return, Halo game in the style of Alien Isolation, derelict ship with Flood spores crawling all around the ship, would also work good in VR, needs to happen even if this leak is fake.

Since Frankie has denied it I'll just assume it's fake for now but he's denied things in the past that were true.

Watch it be some top down crap if it's true lol.

Seems unlikely. Also i dont want MS to do with Halo the same thing as Nintendo where Mario has a dozen spin offs

How do I use spoiler?

jason1637 said:
How do I use spoiler?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=202119&page=1

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Did you mean to say Creative Assembly instead of Certain Affinity? Creative Assembly made Alien Isolation, not Certain Affinity. But yeah, I hope it's true, even though I'm not that into horror games. I will at least watch a let's play of it. It certainly looks real, if it's a fake it's the best fake I've seen so far this year.

Whoops yeah, Creative Assembly xD I'm not really into horror games either, though I do enjoy watching them but I'd buy this day one.

Dont know if it will come out well. There wont be no FPS Halo this year so its either going to be a TPS or a RTS style. I doubt it will be in third person though.

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

Dont know if it will come out well. There wont be no FPS Halo this year so its either going to be a TPS or a RTS style. I doubt it will be in third person though.

Well, I would assume that it would be very similar to Alien Isolation, which is third person isn't it? Or was it 1st? Never played it. I doubt it will be a shooter either way, shooting will most likely be a afterthought, with survival horror mechanics taking the forefront, much like Resident Evil 7.

It could be third person but i dont understand how this will fit into the halo story.